X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone see 24 last night?

Poor Edgar. :(
    [squadl]
    "I am the prettiest african-american, vietnamese..cong..person." -SugarNCamo

Re: Anyone see 24 last night?

Of course I saw it. Watching 24 is always a matter of national security and it is my upmost duty to supervise the Bauer Hour...or in this case the Bauer Hours.

Those were great episodes. I still can't believe they "off'd" Edgar. Don't worry though. Chloe is pissed. Remember what happened last season when she got mad? She whipped out her M4 and took care of business. These Russian seperatists just made their biggest mistake. :D

But what about Jack popping Mrs. Robocop in the leg? How great was that? I knew he was going to do it and yet it still surprised me.

And just as a heads up, Tony and his wife's murderer (or the closest one they have connected to it) are locked in the same room. This can only go downhill from here.
    |TG|Delta_Swift

Comment

Yeah, I was worried about him faking being out of it until I realized Tony was in the same room.

Btw, I love that they killed Edgar he always just annoys me. Yes yes, how sad, but from a plot perspective he always screws up, never stops whining, and generally makes a bigger mess of things.

One thing that is bugging me is, remember how "Mr. Robocop" (don't remember his name) said he's been checking up on Kim? I wonder if he pushed her towards that psychologist and is using him to manipulate her, I wouldn't be surprised.

All in all, next episodes looks like it is going to be awesome!

Comment

OMG! I was goin' nuts when his lady got popped in the knee... Jack is the man. He will do anything for his country. God I love 24... those were great episodes, especially the ending of the second one, minus Edgar. Yes, he can be annoying but I loved Edgar... this show recycles people like crazy though.

()

Comment

Personally I liked Edgar, even though he bickered and bitched quite a bit or was a bit nosey in some personal areas with Chloe, killing him off was bad because Chloe will now go after the russians and cut their balls off. As for the gas itself don't you think it would kill faster in real life or not? I think if it was a military gas it would kill and incapacitate the people a lot faster than that.
          -BB|KillerTarget

Comment

yeah, this season they've killed off just about everyone they can get their hands on. I didn't like Edgar so that didn't bother me too much, but Michelle and President Palmer were a couple of my favorite characters. I like Palmer as much as I liked Jack and thus I am still in denial about his death.

Comment

Palmer's getting his own show now. Google "The Unit" for more info.
              |TG|Delta_Swift

Comment

Originally posted by Delta_Swift
                Palmer's getting his own show now. Google "The Unit" for more info.
                for me on the pacific coast it is on in about 2 hours. Looks interesting. As for Palmer I really liked him, he added another level to the storylines.
                -BB|KillerTarget

Comment

I called it!

+ rep for hobbitses everywhere! I knew Samwise would step up.

But damn...those bastards killed Tony! That's so wrong! He's only been in maybe three episodes!

Lookout, Chloe is gonna get her M4 and wreak havoc. And Jack...oh God...he's either going to lose it or who knows what. How many more people in his life can die? If his daughter dies next then Jack is gonna destroy the world.
                  |TG|Delta_Swift

Comment

I didn't start watching this show until this season. Can't say I'm the least bit disappointed either :)

They producers/writers certainly know how to keep things interesting and the off'ing of a character that had been around for the entire show reinforces it. Me likes.

Comment

That's the thing about this show. The writers have absolutely no problem whacking main characters. If you ever get on 24 you better make damn sure that you have a backup gig because you could get whacked at any moment.
                      |TG|Delta_Swift

Comment

I saw that coming with Tony dying. That dude is like Jack, you can't ever assume he's beaten. The second Tony was in the room with him I was like, oh noes, Tony is going to die! Then I realized they were all like, he's half dead I was like, oh, ok Tony is safe.

Comment

I am not sure Tony is going to die, if you watch the frames I think he just pokes tony with the needle and doesn't inject, I could be wrong but that is how I saw it.

As for offing main characters at any moment I definitely have to say that 24 does it very well. Now watch later this season or the next couple of seasons where they off Jack and Chloe takes over and starts bitch slapping all of the terrorists into submission.

I have to say good riddance to Lynn, I always hated him. I wished he would of had a longer more painful death, but he still died so all is good in the world again. The guard that died with him though I think should of ran to Jack's airlock and escaped to let Lynn accept his fate of dying, but allowing the guard go back to his family.

I think Kim is going to be back later this season as a hostage of one sort or another. That shrink that is with her is up to no good somehow and will turn and take Kim to the Russians, or hell to the Chinese so the Chinese can string Jack up for not shooting there ambassador last season.
                          -BB|KillerTarget

Comment

I'm pretty sure Tony died. I think the Vice President is either in on the whole scheme, or is going to do whatever he can to make sure lots of bad stuff happens on the President's watch.

Samwise the Brave is down! Haha, man that character was easy to hate. And yea, I'm sure Kim will be back. In the preview for the next episode, we saw a car getting shot/run off the road. Quite likely that she's in it. I don't think her boyfriend is in on things, but he's a definite schmuck, and will probably die before it's all over.
                            [squadl]
                            "I am the prettiest african-american, vietnamese..cong..person." -SugarNCamo

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X