Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sidewalk Art (spectacular use of perspective!)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sidewalk Art (spectacular use of perspective!)

http://www.livejournal.com/users/bouncechrissy/155638.html
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

and a more serious but perhaps more talented sidewalk artist:
    http://www.dodger.com/wenner/gallery.htm
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

thats cool... I used to draw on the sidewalk, but that was with giant sticks of colored chalk
      RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Originally posted by Total
        Live Journal is EVIL!!!!! Say away!!!! OMG run run run!!!! I don't dare even click that link.... no no no....
        :shock:
        I have clicked those links yet ...ummm....a definite reason I shouldn't ?

Comment

I clicked it and saw some really beautiful sidewalk art. Each piece is an optical illusion. All the pics are at the top so you can ignore all the comments below them.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

"and a more serious but perhaps more talented sidewalk artist:"
            I think the first is the more talanted. His work is more original, clever and varied, although they are on a smaller scale.

Do any of the brits here recognise the locations? It said he is English.

I assume you have all seen www.banksy.co.uk -the "in" graffiti artist of the moment.
            Wintermute

Play EVE online. It's like being an accounting addict in space.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X