Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X-Men 3

http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/tls/trailer/

This looks to be one of the better movies this summer =D. I can't wait.

99. A smiley face is not used to mark a minefield.
    100. Claymore mines are not filled with yummy candy, and it is wrong to tell new soldiers that they are.
    101. I am not allowed to mount a bayonet on a crew-served weapon.

Re: X-Men 3

Mmmph. Can't wait.

Comment

Looks good...and it comes out on my birthday...LOL!

Of course they have been playing the other two movies like crazy on TV to get everyone ready for this...

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

lol, almost too much to take in one movie what with Dark Pheonix, Juggernaut, Angel, Callisto, and I'm guessing that kid is Leech. If this movie had sentinels I'd have a heart attack. And by sentinel I mean the 40 foot tall variety not the human looking kind.

Comment

Wish I could say I saw the trailer...or the website. But it crashed Firefox 3 times in a row.

[volun][drill]
          I'm cannon fodder.

Comment

I saw the trailer when 24 was on, on monday. Looks interesting, while I am not a big X-men fan I have seen all the movies once they came out on DVD and unless some of my friends drag me to see the movie that is what I will be doing this time also. Not saying it is bad, but it just doesn't catch my attention like some other movies do.
            -BB|KillerTarget

Comment

Okies, just saw the trailer. It does look very good.

But, one thing has always bothered me about the X-Men movies.

Now, I don't know. Its been a long time since I've actually sat down and read an X-Men comic but as far as I can remember Adamantium; was NEVER magnetic.

Now, I might be old and my memory may be incorrect but I could have sworn Adamantium wasn't magnetic.

On a side note the first person to ever use Adamantium was Captain America, his shield was made of it. The only person strong enough to damage Adamantium is Thor; although he still can't destroy it he however, is able to dent it with his hammer.

[volun][drill]
              I'm cannon fodder.

Comment

oh, poor ChickenLegz, you stopped reading Xmen a long long long long time ago. I'm 22 and I know I stopped a long time ago, at least 8 years, but before I stopped reading, Magneto ripped the adamantium out of Wolverine's body, leaving him w/o Adamantium and with bone claws.

Comment

Oh, thats right. I actually have that comic too.

Its been at least 13-14 years since I've read a comic. Man, I'm frickin' old.

[volun][drill]
                  I'm cannon fodder.

Comment

I don't know squat about Xman the comic but if it has rebecca romjin stamos running around painted naked then I'd go for sure.
                    sigpic
                    |TG-1st|Grunt
                    ARMA Admin (retired)
                    Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

I saw the trailer the other night, and I must say I was impressed!

A good man stands up for himself. A great man stands up for others.

Comment

Cool. The first two X-Men movies were pretty good, and I've never read an X-Men comic book in my life. I guess I actually might want to leave the house this summer.
                        AKA ContingencyPlan

Comment

Good lord, guys! I can't believe so many of you have been neglecting your comics! You need to become better-rounded nerds, you know. Shut down the computer for a couple hours and go hang out at the comic store.

Funny story: my wife was looking for some bags and boards to store some vintage magazines she had, so we went to a comic store. It was completely full of unwashed teenage boys playing Warhammer and the stench was incredible. My wife says to the owner, "Is it always this crowded?" and the owner replies, "Yeah, Friday night is game night." So on the way out, I say to my wife, "They should make Thursday night bath night."
                          |TG-1stMIP|Mannerism​​​​​​​

Comment

looks good, i'm a fan of all things x-men and marvel. :P

- -

Comment

My wife keeps bitching about this movie, saying something about important people dying. I don't recall the details.

The trailer looks entertaining enough.
                              Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X