Does anyone 1942/DC?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone 1942/DC?

Do any of you TG'ers ever play Desert Combat or BF1942 anymore? I couldn't find a server or discussion on it. If you do not, I have a very good server that has very similar gameplay ideals.

Let me know if I am out of line, otherwise I will plug it and maybe give your members a nice place to play. We are very similar and I have had a blast playing BF2 here.

Thanks in advance

Groo
    cheese

Re: Does anyone 1942/DC?

Originally posted by dcgroo
    Do any of you TG'ers ever play Desert Combat or BF1942 anymore? I couldn't find a server or discussion on it. If you do not, I have a very good server that has very similar gameplay ideals.

Let me know if I am out of line, otherwise I will plug it and maybe give your members a nice place to play. We are very similar and I have had a blast playing BF2 here.

Thanks in advance

Groo
    We had a DC server for a while, but since BF2, it was removed. I believe (don't quote me on this) that Desert Combat is still on the Community Server.

Comment

We do still have a 1942/DC server.. It's in the server list off the main menu.
      Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis
        It is? I should go to the server list more often. What else you hiding in there Apo? :row__577:

Comment

I have been checking it and seems kind of empty. Can I plug our server?? I know the BF2 relationship has been great between our two gaming groups. We run a no bs server with team speak auto switching. We really would love to invite your folks to join us. However I humbly respect if you want me to not plug it.
          cheese

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis
            we do, were, I still actively play dc and ive never seen it
            "The Taoist sage has no ambitions, therefore he can never fail. He who never fails always succeeds. And he who always succeeds is all- powerful." -- Lao Tzu

ingame name: Zuiquan1

Comment

Originally posted by wushuhero
              we do, were, I still actively play dc and ive never seen it
              Did you look where Apophis indicated?
              Become a supporting member!
              Buy a Tactical Duck!
              Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
              TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
                Did you look where Apophis indicated?
                no, but I never really searched for a TG server :)
                maybe thats the reason

edit: hey I found it :p whos up for some classic TG DC action
                "The Taoist sage has no ambitions, therefore he can never fail. He who never fails always succeeds. And he who always succeeds is all- powerful." -- Lao Tzu

ingame name: Zuiquan1

Comment

I might have to jump on the server here soon.
                  Kemotaha

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X