Gaming Glove?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaming Glove?

Anyone use or know of a good gaming glove? About 30 minutes before going to bed, I found that my right wrist hurt ALOT!! I have one of those gel wrist rest mouse pads, but this is the first time my wrist has hurt since I bought it. Does anyone know of a product they could recommend or at least one you have heard of? Keep in mind that I have big hands, so unless it's adjustable, it's not an option.

Thanks, guys!

Re: Gaming Glove?

LOL, I saw the title and I thought of a glove that could be worn for and used for gaming like a joystick. Then I thought of Leisure Suit Larry :p
    "Umm Deputy these aren't my pants" - Common alarm cry of the North American Crackhead
    [tg-c1][ma-c1][defense]

Comment

Go to the doctor! Don't wanna mess around with carpal tunnel or tendonitis. When I first got wrist pains a few years ago, the doc took some x-rays and told me it was "just" tendonitis and gave me this massive wrist brace thing and some Celebrex.. Really uncomfortable and hard to use the mouse when I was wearing it. After a month or two, I switched to a Ace wrist wrap thing. Completely got rid of the pain.

Steelpad makes a "gaming glove".. http://www.ferrago.com/image/2791/1 - my Ace bandage is just the wrist part of that glove.. the fingers on that one look kinda weird.
      Battlefield Admin() ()
      [volun2][medic][defense3][eng2][support]
      [sg-c1][gchq-c1][tog-c1][ma-c1][taw-c1][tg-c2]
      | for | |

Comment

http://www.vrealities.com/P5.html

I almost thought you were talking about something like this.

If your wrist is hurting, check your posture too. This will help prevent repetitive strain injury (RSI). I find if I slouch my wrist is bent over the edge of my keyboard tray and after a while this can cause an aching wrist. I just remember to keep my wrist straight and I don't get any problems. Go for the glove too because every little bit helps.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Maybe a picture of your set up would help?
          "Umm Deputy these aren't my pants" - Common alarm cry of the North American Crackhead
          [tg-c1][ma-c1][defense]

Comment

You want a wrsit splint?
            |TG| aschmack

Comment

Stop by your favorite drug store and pick up a wrist brace. I took the metal splint out of mine as it didn't need that. I just needed something to keep my hand and wrist locked so that there would be no side-to-side motion, forcing me to move the mouse with my arm instead of my wrist. I found I only needed it for Tribes 2 as it required a lot more fine mouse motion at high speed than other games.
              Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

In other words, stop playing video games and get some exercise. :P

99. A smiley face is not used to mark a minefield.
                100. Claymore mines are not filled with yummy candy, and it is wrong to tell new soldiers that they are.
                101. I am not allowed to mount a bayonet on a crew-served weapon.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X