Savage 2 preorder with beta

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Savage 2 preorder with beta

In addition to being online only S2 games annouced today that anyone that preorders the game will get a slot in there beta testing.

Looks like I will probably be preordering later today. I was part of the beta for the first game. Might as well join this one.
    RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
    TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
    "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
    "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Re: Savage 2 preorder with beta

This could be fun. I'll look at the site and decide. The original Savage had a home here, is it too much to hope that it will have one again?

Comment

^^^^Dunno it didn't take off as well as I hoped it would have. =\
      RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
      7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
      "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti

[tg-c1]

Comment

Originally posted by RGM-79N_GM_CUstom
        ^^^^Dunno it didn't take off as well as I hoped it would have. =\
        Why, what happened?

Comment

^^^We had a demo server for it and it was used like once and then seemed to die off. However I may be wrong about it though. I do recall Firemarshal posting that on ebgames and other websites they mentioned us in Savage reviews.

As long as they release a demo before release and we get a server up I think we might be able to get a decent community going. Only time will tell though.
          7th Infantry FTW!!!!!

[tg-c1]

Comment

I thought the Savage demo was pretty cool. I never bought the game due to lack of interest from the rest of TG.

One thing to keep in mind is that Asch probably wouldn't be here if we hadn't run that Savage demo server. Do we really want to take this risk again with a sequel?:row__523:
            Become a supporting member!
            Buy a Tactical Duck!
            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

^^^^I never knew he came here from Savage. As soon as I get the chance I will preorder. I don't think I will be allowed to talk about the beta though.

Currently though the game is free I believe. They turned off the CD key check so you are free to download it and use it. Perhaps we should organize a Savage night. We will need to use teamspeak for it though no ingame voice comm unfortunately.
              7th Infantry FTW!!!!!

[tg-c1]

Comment

Originally posted by RGM-79N_GM_CUstom
                Currently though the game is free I believe. They turned off the CD key check so you are free to download it and use it.
                I think they're still selling cd-keys on the official website, so I don't think its free. But it might still be cool to get a savage game going. Maybe it could be the 4th game in the game club. They have a bunch of copies for $8 on Ebay.
                sigpic

Comment

I really enjoyed Savage, however it diddn't seem like we really had much of a following here at TG. I pre-ordered Savage 2, and maybe we can get something really cool going here.
                  RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

As soon as more info arrives I will make a preview in the forums.
                    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!

[tg-c1]

Comment

Oh man, another promising game on the horizon... gotta go read up on Savage 2!

Comment

hmmm.. it's very tempting to preorder so I can be in the beta. I bought the first one and had a lot of fun outside of TG. It can really go far here if we can get everybody on voice. If it has BF2 style comms, it'll be a great team game.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

I enjoyed the first savage a bit, just couldnt get a decent ping on any servers
                          @ Bodofooko : You can download the client and a little mod for the game that makes it free, its posted somewhere in the forums (savage's)

Chewy: i was paraphrasomg
                          [19:01] Chewy: KAMER |
                          [19:01] Chewy: i love you | Drake_Anra : I only have a problem when Kamer talks... /// Chewy : That's very much a universal problem, Drake. :D

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X