The Full Spectrum Warrior Demo?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Full Spectrum Warrior Demo?

Has anybody downloaded the Demo, I was just curious how it was and if it was worth downloading. If it is half as good as the first one then i might get it. Oh yea, is TG gonna support this game? JW. Thanks in advance:)
    "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Re: The Full Spectrum Warrior Demo?

It was alright nothing special. Feels too much like the first one that is all.
    RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
    TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
    "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
    "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

I couldn't stand the first game. Me and a friend played it in coop and soon found it to be one of the most linear games we had ever played. If you didn't move to the exact spot you end up loosing a trooper - reload back to the beginning. OK try again and this time get past that bit, move up to next part and a guy comes round a corner that you couldn't watch. Dead - reload/beginning.

The most infuriating part was having 4 trained soldiers standing 2 feet from a guy who is standing round a corner but completely visible to you. My guys would shoot at the bad guy, he would shoot back. This goes on for a minute and then suddenly you're reloading the game (back to the beginning - again) because behind your 4 guys (who are covered by a dustbin), 5,0000000000 miles down the road you left this one guy sitting their thinking he'd be safe but oh no. The bad guy that can't hit the broad side of a barn at 2 feet can suddenly hit this guy all the way down the road, having to aim his bullets around your 4 guys in front of him. The game should have been more open.
      Jex.

Comment

I was just looking at the TG homepage and noticed it is listed as the "Featured Game" right under the left hand side navigation box. Trying to download the demo from their website now, but only getting 33KB/sec and don't see it in our download section. Maybe another day.
        Battlefield Admin() ()
        [volun2][medic][defense3][eng2][support]
        [sg-c1][gchq-c1][tog-c1][ma-c1][taw-c1][tg-c2]
        | for | |

Comment

I did and it was NO GOOD:(
          "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server