TFC, Can it make it?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TFC, Can it make it?

TFC, team fortress classic is one of the most popular online action games of all time, Team Fortress Classic features over nine character classes -- from Medic to Spy to Demolition Man -- enlisted in a unique style of online team warfare. Each character class possesses unique weapons, items, and abilities, as teams compete online in a variety of game play modes.

I think right there that TFC has potential of being a tactical gamer game i mean if we can we can try to work out a way like. An engineer on team 1 (red) has built a sentry at their flag to protect it flag , how is team 2 (blue) going to take it out? teamwork!

I don't have this game but i played it quite a few times the game is mostly deathmatch but CS it too right? but we made a PCS server I think we can it to TFC make it Professional TFC.

Now i understand that this might not work out im ok with that. It's just a suggestion.

^_^banano Goes down smooth.

Re: TFC, Can it make it?

I'd just wait until Fortress Forever comes out and play that instead.

Comment

I was an avid TFC player a while back. TG would be the perfect home for it (or FF, or whatever its successor ends up being).

TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran

Comment

TFC was my game of choice before Tribes 2. T2 doubles the number of players, adds a command screen (of which BF2's is a pale immitation), and adds jet packs for 3D strategy.

IIRC, Fortress Foundation refuses to implement the teleporters added to later incarnations of TFC, but when I revisited the game I loved the strategic complexity they introduced. What's the status of FF?
        Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

What's this FF business?

Everyone knows TF2 will be the best game since Duke Nukem Forever.
          A policy of freedom for the individual is the only truly progressive policy. -F.A. Hayek

"$250,000 a year won't get me to Central Park West."

Comment

K will wait for Fortress Forever (FF?) and ty to tau for answering as long as i know the answer i am comfortable with what happens.

But on to this FF, its TFC BUT its successor like half life then half life 2 its pretty much the 2nd one to come out eg. TFC2.

Also give me the low down on it what it like whens it gonna be out ect.

^_^banano Goes down smooth.

Comment

I remember playing a mod for Unreal 99 (what i call the original Unreal Tournament) called Weapons Factory. It was Team Fortress for Quake 1 with some new classes, new abilities (scouts being able to set alarm sentries, for example, and a new heavy armor Cyborg that specialized in killing sentry turrets, etc as well as remote-placing huge AoE bombs).

It was like a Team Fortress ++, very nicely done, with a great graphics and physics system. Unfortunately i could never find anyone online to play it unless i hit up some of my buddies to host it on a LAN.

Does anyone else remember this great game? it pwned the asses off of the likes of Team Fortress Gold, etc, for UT

<04:11:24> *** You are now talking in channel: "TFP - Task Force Proteus"
              <04:16:25> "|TG-XV| Tralic": this channel is so gay
              DICE needs to make a comical boxing glove attached to a spring punch the player in the face 40% of the time they get into a helicopter or jet.

Comment

Originally posted by TychoCelchuuu
                I'd just wait until Fortress Forever comes out and play that instead.
                i think you will be waiting forever? :(

i think TFC has been tried to death here....... although i could be wrong.
                From Adam Webb

Comment

Originally posted by Bisclaveret
                  I remember playing a mod for Unreal 99 (what i call the original Unreal Tournament) called Weapons Factory. It was Team Fortress for Quake 1 with some new classes, new abilities (scouts being able to set alarm sentries, for example, and a new heavy armor Cyborg that specialized in killing sentry turrets, etc as well as remote-placing huge AoE bombs).

It was like a Team Fortress ++, very nicely done, with a great graphics and physics system. Unfortunately i could never find anyone online to play it unless i hit up some of my buddies to host it on a LAN.

Does anyone else remember this great game? it pwned the asses off of the likes of Team Fortress Gold, etc, for UT
                  I played that, only a couple times with people since no one was EVER online, but it was pretty cool. I loved that the scout (or was it the sniper) got a really spiffy grappling hook. I watched the games community hoping it'd pick up but it never did *tear*

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X