PS3 coming this nov!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PS3 coming this nov!!!!!!

Just a few months delay. Better start saving now guys i hear its gonna cost an arm and a leg
    http://ps3.ign.com/articles/696/696062p1.html

lTG- 187th MICSlSlugslinger
    Delta MICS
    Delta Forces Mobile Infantry & Combat Specilist

Re: PS3 coming this nov!!!!!!

Man they planned that well, only year after xbox 360. O yeah they will sell a ton of those
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

Ill believe it when Im stealing it off the back of a delivery truck and its in my hands
      "The Taoist sage has no ambitions, therefore he can never fail. He who never fails always succeeds. And he who always succeeds is all- powerful." -- Lao Tzu

ingame name: Zuiquan1

Comment

I can't/won't be buying it at launch. I need to get a Revolution and more importantly then even the Rev is I need to get a new PC for Windows Vista.
        RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
        TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
        7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
        "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
        "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Originally posted by RGM-79N_GM_CUstom
          I can't/won't be buying it at launch. I need to get a Revolution and more importantly then even the Rev is I need to get a new PC for Windows Vista.
          I doubt the revolution even exist :)

jk, my consensus is that the nintendo franchise is on a downward slope and will eventualy bankrupt do to the larger companies, but I digress
          "The Taoist sage has no ambitions, therefore he can never fail. He who never fails always succeeds. And he who always succeeds is all- powerful." -- Lao Tzu

Comment

The only console I'm even debating is the Nintendo Revolution. It'll be the first oone I've owned since my SuperNES. I use my PC to game but if the Rev allows you to download NES and SuperNES games to play, I'm definitely 'in'.
            It is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast. Ephesians 2:8-9/NIV

Comment

Originally posted by RGM-79N_GM_CUstom

im with u GM revs gonna be kick ass. but i think the masses are not ready yet, the masses think more power and specs are the most important thing in games. I hope its not gonna be a failure i dont know about GM but i think theres alot to lose with the rev.

lTG- 187th MICSlSlugslinger
              Delta MICS
              Delta Forces Mobile Infantry & Combat Specilist

Comment

The problem with gamers lately is that all they care about is what a game looks like. I'd much prefer great gameplay to beautiful graphics. 90% of the time, you can only have one or the other.
                It is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast. Ephesians 2:8-9/NIV

Comment

I'll be waiting for the Revolution, too.
                  Become a supporting member!
                  Buy a Tactical Duck!
                  Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                  TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by wushuhero
                    I doubt the revolution even exist :)

jk, my consensus is that the nintendo franchise is on a downward slope and will eventualy bankrupt do to the larger companies, but I digress
                    I can't imagine that because of there handhelds and the decent success of the cube. (It makes money for them.) I can't image them going under anytime soon.

I dunno how I would feel if Nintendo died off though. I would probably never buy another console again. I am starting to realize I can get so much more life out of a PC game then a console game. The ammount of life I get out of a PC game is inhuman. When you think about it technically I am still playing Half Life 1 everytime I load up NS. (Or any other HL1 mod)

I have said it befoer and I will say it again. If nintendo ever dies and PC gaming dies off as well I will stop gaming period. ( MS, Intel, AMD,ATI, and Nvidia will all be crying over how many people will stop buying $400+ graphic cards and processors.)
                    RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
                    TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
                    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
                    "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
                    "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

well maybe not die off, but there deffienetly not the major gaming power like they used to be

Comment

Definately waiting for the revolution. I care much more about gameplay than graphics. My wife wants to join in the fun I have (games) so we have been playing a bunch of NES and Genesis emulated roms on the computer lately, with gamepads. Those early games are amazing in their replayability compared to most modern games. The revolution seems like a console for everyone. I could see a grandpa playing one with his grandson, much more than a Xbox360 or PS3. The possibilities with the controller are astounding.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X