Was only a matter of time......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was only a matter of time......

Well now Steve Jobs and Bill Gates have to play nice. A couple of guys have figured out how to dual boot a new iMac with OSx and XP. So whats next, do these companies take that as a sign and start making Macs with XP and Dells with OSx or what?

Shwing

....enter google!
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Re: Was only a matter of time......

Play nice? This is going to end in about 16 lawsuits in 27 different directions.
    a.k.a. NinjaPirateAssassin
    Celibacy is not Hereditary.
    Everybody should believe in something - I believe I'll have another drink.
    Happiness is like wetting your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth.
    Flying is easy, Just throw yourself at the ground and miss!

Comment

play nice, eh? the chances of that are the same of Bush pulling all his troops back to America within the next 24 hours...

Comment

Originally posted by radicaldreamer
        play nice, eh? the chances of that are the same of Bush pulling all his troops back to America within the next 24 hours...
        I don't know what you guys are talking about. I'm not sure if he's the biggest investor, but Bill Gates (or perhaps MS?) has a significant interest in Apple.
        Become a supporting member!
        Buy a Tactical Duck!
        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

^^^^^^Also Apple keeps the anti-trust guys at bay. For the time being atleast.
          RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
          TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
          7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
          "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
          "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

im not sure what the big thing is about apple?

before it was there hardware and software

they recently changed to intel hardware, so its more "PC" like

and now WinXP will start working on apples??? Well what makes it a Apple now? just the case? well thats a rather expensive case mod!
            From Adam Webb

Comment

^^^^^The case and OSX. I don't think that is worth the premium Apple charges though.
              RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
              7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
              "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti

[tg-c1]

Comment

http://www.reghardware.co.uk/2006/03...re_duo_laptop/

now that mac with xp runs better then the mac does with OSx on it
                that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                -Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by radicaldreamer
                  Oh Snap :p
                  "The Taoist sage has no ambitions, therefore he can never fail. He who never fails always succeeds. And he who always succeeds is all- powerful." -- Lao Tzu

ingame name: Zuiquan1

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper[SNPR]

now that mac with xp runs better then the mac does with OSx on it
                    I say disregard that. The article claims that the Macbook Pro (god I hate that name) is the fastest Windows XP laptop. First off this is based on ONE benchmark Photoshop. I am also sure the other laptops had bloatware and this build of XP didn't have all of its drivers running. Also I am not sure that the other models they looked at had the exact same specs.
                    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!

[tg-c1]

Comment

Microsoft has said numerous times that they would love to support Apple hardware, but Apple isn't interested.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X