A question for the ladies of TG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question for the ladies of TG

Okay ladies this one is for you. My question is...... What got you into gaming and why did you choose the game or games you play? I have been reading the forums and when I see some posts from the ladies, it is definitely different and different in a good way. It has got me to wonder why and how you got into gaming. I am married and wish my wife would get into some sort of game that we could play, but, I have a better chance of winning the powerball. So if you don't mind sharing your reason or reasons for getting into a male dominated and usually geek tagged realm, I and maybe others in TG would like to listen. If not I understand.
    sigpic

Re: A question for the ladies of TG

Just tell her Wyzcrak plays. That's what drew in all the other laaaaaddiiieeess.

Actually... don't do that.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

LOL!! Wyz you crack me up.

Comment

LOL wyz.
        |TG-33rd|Clawhammer
        [squadl] [sniper][unit]

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
          Just tell her Wyzcrak plays. That's what drew in all the other laaaaaddiiieeess.

Actually... don't do that.
          Of course should have known that!
          sigpic

Comment

Wyzcrak is the #1 reason that you will not get an answer.
            -Zephyr
            You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

We are no clan.
            We are not a single game.
            We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
            We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

Comment

Ouch.
              Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Wyzcrack is the Number one reason why this is a MALE dominated community... there is something about him that makes all the boys giggle.
                "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Wow... this sure has gotten some *interesting* commentary thus far. Well to answer your question, from my point of view, it takes a very unique type of chick. :D Basically the kind that always thought guys were cooler to hang out with than girls. I'm your typical band-nerd. All the way through college... And hanging out with the ego-stroking male trumpet players really gave me the Yin to my Yang, so to speak. I was the diva-girl that didn't giggle every time I made eye contact with guys, and I loved being "best friends" with everyone else's boyfriend. Heehee ;) Made them super jealous, and plus, it was just fun. Later, I got into what they were into, computer games... Met and married a team member I had from AO, and the rest is, well, the present. :D I like the community because they're intellectuals (okay, not all of them.....) but they get my jokes, and a girl player is a novelty. And I adore the spotlight like that.

Oh. That, and I love being the bringer-on of animated carnage. :p

I heart TG.

xoxo
                  I heart TG.
                  xoxo

~Sugar~

"Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline." ~I saw this in Zephy'rs sig and I love it.

Comment

I know I am going to get slapped for this, but I still have to ask it.

There are girls on the forums?
                    -BB|KillerTarget

Comment

Originally posted by KillerTarget
                      I know I am going to get slapped for this, but I still have to ask it.

There are girls on the forums?

Uuuuhhh yeah lots of them that's why I asked the question. Luna, Sugarncamo, Sassy, Adrielle
                      that's just to name a few.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Drizzid
                        Uuuuhhh yeah lots of them that's why I asked the question. Luna, Sugarncamo, Sassy, Adrielle
                        that's just to name a few.

Shows you how much I know, or how much I read ppl names instead of posts.
                        -BB|KillerTarget

Comment

Originally posted by KillerTarget
                          Shows you how much I know, or how much I read ppl names instead of posts.
                          Most of the ladies of TG (sounds like a playboy spread) he he. Anyway most of the ladies are in WoW and SugarNCamo and Sassy are sisters and BF2 players
                          sigpic

Comment

I think the same things that Sugar said about being friends with boys (who are way cooler than girls).

I like to think of gaming like 'the thinking man's TV'. It's social and interactive in a way that other methods of entertainment aren't.,

Also, it helps that in BF2 I get to walk around saying 'Sir', which I love to do, and nobody thinks anything. ;)

Kisses,
                            Sassy
                            [age-c1][tog-c1][tg-c1][ma-c2][medic]
                            [command][at][conduct][tpf-c1]

Comment

where keres, im sure she has some smart ass remark to post here
                              that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                              -Vulcan

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...