World of Tacticalcraft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World of Tacticalcraft

I nearly siezed up after stumbling upon the warm kaleidoscopic bliss that is our very own Tactical Gamer World of Warcraft discussion board.

Wow. Good job on the theme. Now they're NEVER going to leave their cozy cubby hole in TG's forum barracks.
    ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
    No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Re: World of Tacticalcraft

I saw that yesterday. Makes these pages seem bland. I don't play the game but I don't think I can leave that forum now. It just sucks you in and makes you look around.

Comment

Hey I leave all the time, i don't stay holed up down there. Some of them do, but not all of them.

Comment

We come out of our hobbit hole just long enough to say hello, then scurry back under cover. :)

Comment

Yeah, the WoW portion of the community is getting a trial run on a new portal idea. It's going pretty well so far and there is more to come!
          Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis
            Yeah, the WoW portion of the community is getting a trial run on a new portal idea. It's going pretty well so far and there is more to come!
            They deserve a portal :D

Originally posted by Apophis
            It's going pretty well so far and there is more to come!
            I'll expect great things!

I really do like it though. It really lends itself better to that part of our community than our greenscheme does. It might help recruitment too.

EDIT: Make that retention as well ;)
            No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

<winces at the though of mis-colored avatars and sig-banners>

Comment

I'm probably gonna offend some people here but i feel sorry for apophis...looking at lunas nice sig it shows what skills she has excelled at in game...all are outstanding except cooking...she can fish but cant cook it. Or am i looking at it wrong?

That is really cool what is being done in those forums
                that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                -Vulcan

Comment

No, you are looking at it correctly. Once people saw their skills on their sigs and saw most with 300/300 but fishing and cooking and lacking they decided to start working on them and get them to the same skill level.

Comment

We WoW-types are enjoying the initial fruits of Apo's labors, 'tis true. He's done really nice work in a very short time. The graphic-goodness is, I understand, ultimately to be replicated (with appropriate variety) for other gaming groups within TG.

Equally important...and more so for us in WoW, we expect better "outside" recruiting and retention with this distinctive graphic branding. Our guild is at a critical growth stage where we are actively recruiting experienced WoW players to bulk up for the bigger (40 man) end-game raids.

Apo has listened to our pleas for help and responded with the new look. I couldn't ask for more! Thank you, Apo.
                    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

I knew I needed to level my fishing! I couldn't stand seeing 300 Mining, 300 Blacksmithing, 300 First Aid, 17 Fishing. Looks like I need to get cooking up there too, to satisfy you people.

I'm a Paladin, people! Pallies don't need food!

Comment

There's great fly-fishing in the Highlands.

Scottish Highlands.... :D

Comment

Rince that isn't in game yet. I here it is in line for the next expansion after the burning crusade.
                          Kemotaha

Comment

Did not realize that was there. BTW, the look of it is very, very nice.

A good man stands up for himself. A great man stands up for others.

Comment

The biggest problem I had with cooking is that almost all the beginner recipes require a base skill of 50. The trick is to catch 50 newbie fish (Goldshire or Auberdine) and cook those to get to 50. Save everything else and cook it when you hit the magic 50 and you'll sprint to 75-100. With your fishing so high, you should be able to grab a ton of fish in no time.
                              Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X