No announcement yet.

Tactical Gamer PAINTBALL get together !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tactical Gamer PAINTBALL get together !

Well guys and gals ....

I am just putting out feelers on to what TG members think of taking that outstanding TG " Tactical " gameplay outside of the computer and getting together for a Tactical Gamer paintball war!

I would be willing to put something together for members in the MID-WEST to EASTERN part of the US.

Please post your feelings on this ... I would like to hear from those who are interested!!!
    |TG-7th| Gixxer_USMC

" Winners Never Quit ..... Quitters Never Win "

[combat][squadl][conduct][defense3][medic]
    [armor][tog-c1][tg-c2][ma-c1][taw-c1]

Re: Tactical Gamer PAINTBALL get together !

I would have to see when and where it was before i could make any real decision, not much money or time to travel with college and a job.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom
      I would have to see when and where it was before i could make any real decision, not much money or time to travel with college and a job.
      Understandable, That is why I created this post ..... let me know what is good for YOU.
      Once I get enough responses .. we'll vote on everyone's suggestions ....

:)
      |TG-7th| Gixxer_USMC

Comment

1) Somewhere in Tennessee/Kentucky/Alabama (really any state bordering Tennessee)
        2) Sometime before mid-may, or after mid-august (summer job will keep me gone for 3 whole months)

Comment

I think it's a great idea. I would love to join in on the Texas loving, but it's just too far away. Check out this link:
          http://www.cpxsports.com/index.html

To me, this would be the ideal spot for a paintball outing. This is the only place I go for paintball. It's incredibly professional, they do scenarios, and there are over 20 different fields. Check the photos. You can't tell me you wouldn't want to fight it out in a 10-block fabricated city with two story buildings? Or a two level "old west" stockade, defending against a massive assault? There are many themed fields. Great place.

Comment

Wow, Dude .. that place looks awesome .... Will keep it in mind ....
            |TG-7th| Gixxer_USMC

Comment

I would love to do this, but does paintball still exist where you play with single-shot markers? I played twice when I was about 18, and both of those were absolutely fantastic. Every time after that, it was a game of paint-the-forest. Still kinda fun, but not quite as fun.

The first ones were like Ghost Recon, and all later experiences were like Unreal Tournament. :)

Edit: I would travel to something if it was within driving range, say NY, VT, PA, NH, ME, MA
              Edit2: or Ontario or Quebec :D
              Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

Originally posted by boudreux
                I think it's a great idea. I would love to join in on the Texas loving, but it's just too far away. Check out this link:
                http://www.cpxsports.com/index.html

To me, this would be the ideal spot for a paintball outing. This is the only place I go for paintball. It's incredibly professional, they do scenarios, and there are over 20 different fields. Check the photos. You can't tell me you wouldn't want to fight it out in a 10-block fabricated city with two story buildings? Or a two level "old west" stockade, defending against a massive assault? There are many themed fields. Great place.
                Man, I think I was there once when I was living back in Champaign.

If it's hosted there I would definitely come. I can combine the trip with seeing the family. If we're short bodies... I'm sure I could pick up some Champaign Police Officers who would love to come play.
                |TG-12th| asch
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by icky
                  I would love to do this, but does paintball still exist where you play with single-shot markers? I played twice when I was about 18, and both of those were absolutely fantastic. Every time after that, it was a game of paint-the-forest. Still kinda fun, but not quite as fun.

The first ones were like Ghost Recon, and all later experiences were like Unreal Tournament. :)

Edit: I would travel to something if it was within driving range, say NY, VT, PA, NH, ME, MA
                  Edit2: or Ontario or Quebec :D

Well Icky,
                  Everytime I have gone I was with a great group of people.
                  Keep in mind that this will be a PRIVATE day ( that is if we get enough players, which I really don't think we will have a problem ) so we will only be playing with our own.

I have also have played when we got a ghroup of guys together and we rented out the filed with another "RANDOM" group and we fought against them.

Wouldn't it be great if we could co-ordinate a Paintball match against Mature Asskickers ??? LOL
                  |TG-7th| Gixxer_USMC

Comment

Originally posted by asch
                    Man, I think I was there once when I was living back in Champaign.

If it's hosted there I would definitely come. I can combine the trip with seeing the family. If we're short bodies... I'm sure I could pick up some Champaign Police Officers who would love to come play.
                    I think the Champaign site will be a front runner ... but would like to keep an open mind as to where we play.
                    I would love to get as many TG'rs as possible ....

By the way .. here is my Paitball Gun :madsmile:
                    Attached Files
                    |TG-7th| Gixxer_USMC

Comment

I will be living back in Ohio this summer, and would gladly go out and get another tippmann 98 custom for it..
                      that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                      -Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper[SNPR]
                        I will be living back in Ohio this summer, and would gladly go out and get another tippmann 98 custom for it..
                        if you don't want to buy your own gun .. most places include a gun and around 500 markers with your fee ....
                        |TG-7th| Gixxer_USMC

Comment

Why not go to http://www.skirmish.com/ Jim Thorpe, PA very big place. I have a Smart Parts Impulse and a Ion.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo
                            Why not go to http://www.skirmish.com/ Jim Thorpe, PA very big place. I have a Smart Parts Impulse and a Ion.
                            Another awesome suggestion .... keep 'em rollin' in ... This is why I posted this .....

like i said .... when we get enough suggestions and locations .. I will post a poll and we can vote on it ....

Gotta love that SP-8 tactical !!!!

http://www.xtremez.com/paintball/ima...GNSP8_big1.jpg
                            |TG-7th| Gixxer_USMC

Comment

Im up for anything, a nice day trip is always fun
                              that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                              -Vulcan

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse