Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TG Lan '06 -- What I should've done from the start...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG Lan '06 -- What I should've done from the start...

Okay, so there has been a lot to consider to make the decision about the location for the next TG get-together, but I may have been too hasty about deciding to hold it in Austin. I have closed the other thread and am re-polling before I make a final decision. Please bear with me, as this has not been an easy process to find dates/locations/amenities that are convenient for everyone, and I know that's hardly possible, but I am trying because truthfully it's a challenge, and I like challenges. And, I know that once things get settled and we are all sitting around a bar somewhere laughing at each other's BS that this will all be worth it. :icon6:

Due to Las Vegas getting the highest number of votes in the original thread, I need to narrow down how many would definitely come if it was in Vegas on July 28-30 versus being in Austin. Please only vote "yes" if you can definitely take a plane/train/bus/car and meet up. If the response is better for Vegas, we'll have it there, voila!

Here we go. :p

I heart TG.

xoxo
    Yes, I will definitely come if it's Vegas, July 28-30.
    14.01%
    Yes, I will definitely come if it's Austin, July 28-30.
    8.28%
    I would come to either of those two.
    5.10%
    I will/can not go to either of those two.
    72.61%
    I heart TG.
    xoxo

~Sugar~

"Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline." ~I saw this in Zephy'rs sig and I love it.

Re: TG Lan '06 -- What I should've done from the start...

Bad weekend for me. If it was a week later I could make Vegas. Guess I miss another one. Good luck.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

As of now Im definitely planning to go if it's Vegas. Making the plans to go is just a minor detail for, me. But if its Austin, I dont think Id be able to go.
      More than anything because Id proabably be driving to Vegas. (its only about a 4 hour drive, 3 hours if theres no traffic and cops:row__593:)
      Focused

Comment

Hey-- there are no 'maybe vegas that date-- I'll have to see where work is at at that time' choices. For me work can be pretty intense at that time of year so I have to see where the development cycle is at before I can commit.
        Kornkob

I want to move to Theory. Everything works in Theory.

Comment

Doh. I knew I was forgetting an option. Spent an hour at that @#!$ poll screen. :D Ah well, that's what the posts are for, I suppose.
          I heart TG.
          xoxo

~Sugar~

"Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline." ~I saw this in Zephy'rs sig and I love it.

Comment

Vegas is like 95% do-able for me!
            |TG-33rd|Clawhammer
            [squadl] [sniper][unit]

Comment

Originally posted by |TG|SugarNCamo
              Doh. I knew I was forgetting an option.
              No worries-- just wanted to mention that I was a possible for this but not commit.
              Kornkob

I want to move to Theory. Everything works in Theory.

Comment

Hmmm, I could've sworn that I picked "either of those two", but it's showing up as just Vegas....

I should be able to go to either one...
                Become a supporting member!
                Buy a Tactical Duck!
                Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Wherever you decide, sis! Count me in.
                  [age-c1][tog-c1][tg-c1][ma-c2][medic]
                  [command][at][conduct][tpf-c1]

Comment

I'm in. Got to check on flight tix's or maybe plan a road trip from Northern California (Bay Area).

Comment

omg . Just read Claw's quote in your siggie. That made me snark up my water, geez.

/offtopic
                      I heart TG.
                      xoxo

~Sugar~

Comment

Great isn't it lol. If norcal's in then I'm in as well. We'll use his car or his wallet for the plane tix!! lol
                        |TG-33rd|Clawhammer
                        [squadl] [sniper][unit]

Comment

I may be moving to the Seattle region this summer. If that happens and I have time I'll probably come, either place being okay.

Comment

Jepzilla where exactly in Seattle?/offtopic

Damn those dates are near perfect for Austin because I will just be finishing up TSA nationals in dallas (cing any good eats near the adams mark hotel?) the week before, but alas I have to go home to get ready for college. Who knows maybe in a few years after I am out of college and have a good job.
                            Last edited by KillerTarget; 03-28-2006, 10:50 PM.
                            -BB|KillerTarget

Comment

Originally posted by KillerTarget
                              Jepzilla where exactly in Seattle?/offtopic

Damn those dates are near perfect for Austin because I will just be finishing up TSA nationals the week before, but alas I have to go home to get ready for college. Who knows maybe in a few years after I am out of college and have a good job.
                              Um, somewhere near Redmond, I guess. But it all depends on whether I decide to head to grad school or not.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X