The American Soldier

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The American Soldier

This was sent to me so I thought I would share it with all of you. All politics aside, the American Soldier, man or woman, is truly amazing and inspiring. Whether you agree or disagree with the war, we owe our soldiers more than we could ever repay.

http://www.iwo.com/heroes.htm
    sigpic

Re: The American Soldier

This may sound dumb but i was so expecting that to be one of those scare the crap out of you when your focused on peaceful music kinda deals, but very nice presentation, our troops need all the support possible

Comment

Originally posted by |TG|Ryan
      This may sound dumb but i was so expecting that to be one of those scare the crap out of you when your focused on peaceful music kinda deals, but very nice presentation, our troops need all the support possible
      HA HA I thought the exact same thing when I opened it. No it's all legit
      sigpic

Comment

This is an awesome Vid man...you wont believe this But one of those guys is my brother (82nd Airborne) and I dont think he knows he is in there...And those guys carrying the tent is some of the guys in my Squadron:)...I really appreciate this....:)++Rep for you!
        "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtboy
          This is an awesome Vid man...you wont believe this But one of those guys is my brother (82nd Airborne) and I dont think he knows he is in there...And those guys carrying the tent is some of the guys in my Squadron:)...I really appreciate this....:)++Rep for you!
          Really, that's crazy. I hope they all come back soon safe and sound. If you talk to your brother tell him I'm rootin for him and all his buddies to come home soon. Pat Tillman was in the 82nd Airborne and I know those guys are always in the thick of things. I have nothing but the utmost respect for them!
          sigpic

Comment

I liked the picture of the soldier "fueling up" the donkey.

Comment

Amen.

Thanks for the post.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed