April First.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April First.

Today was a pretty fun day for myself. I got April Fools'd badly.

It all started with a simple bike ride with some friends. A few friends and myself rode down a 5 mile track to check out some caves. Once we got to the cave, we decided to go in abit. (Public property) After going about 100 ft in, we decided it was pretty lame, and way to dark to continue, so we headed back out. Once we got out of the cave, we noticed our bikes were gone. Having a 500$ bike, I was pretty pissed. My friends and I cooled down after awile and decided to start walking back. Just as we got over the hill, a police officer pulls up to us and asks, "Are you a Mr. Jon Davis?" (My friend) and he replied, "Yes." Oddly enough the cop pulled over, and hit Jon in the legs with his baton till he fell then hand cuffed him. He then dragged Jon into the police car a drove off. At this point me and my other friend Darrel were completely confused and slightly scared. Our cells were in the bike pouches too, so we started to run up the trail back to our cars, only to find a Armor'd Car and about 20 cops surrounding the cars with caution tape and all sorts of crap. As soon as they relized who we were, we found ourselves in a detective's office about 30 mins later. By this point, I am freaked out and trying to figure out what the crap is going on, then it hit me. Aprils 1st. I had completely forgot about Jon's uncle who is a police officer. But instead of just playing it out with them, I decided to mix things up abit. So I grabbed the letter opener off the dudes desk and hold it to his throat and started screaming out demands. At this point everyone is looking at me, and Jon comes through the door saying "Its just a prank dude, just a prank. I set it all up to get you back for last year." I kind of let it go just then and told them I was joking.

So yea, I was freaked out most the time, but kinda turned the joke back onto them. Oddly enough, I got a dirty look from the detective on my way out.

Tell about your experience on this wonderfull day.
    Last edited by WatchMaker; 04-01-2006, 09:45 PM.

Re: April First.

rofl. Thats all I can say.

Comment

20 cops? an armored car? a letter opener?!

:icon_lol:

Comment

I was surprised at the resources my family and friends pulled in on this prank, a true golden piece of work.

Comment

Can you say " Tax payers money ? "

LOL
          |TG-7th| Gixxer_USMC

" Winners Never Quit ..... Quitters Never Win "

[combat][squadl][conduct][defense3][medic]
          [armor][tog-c1][tg-c2][ma-c1][taw-c1]

Comment

That's pretty good. All I did was run around in a doctor's coat telling people they had cancer.

Comment

sorry, but I can't help but think the whole story is an april fools joke... ;)

Comment

Originally posted by TychoCelchuuu
                That's pretty good. All I did was run around in a doctor's coat telling people they had cancer.
                PAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

LOL!

LMAO!

ROFL!

That is awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiskeySix
                  sorry, but I can't help but think the whole story is an april fools joke... ;)
                  Ditto... I can smell it...
                  Become a supporting member!
                  Buy a Tactical Duck!
                  Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                  TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Might be, that thought crossed my mind. Real or not, its pretty funny if the police would do that.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X