Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get Involved!

Hello Tactical Gamer Community!

I'd like to take this moment to inform new players (and remind everyone else) of some of the projects and features still going on behind the scenes here at TG!

1. First up is the wiki... the TacticalWiki! Here is where you can contribute... ANYTHING TG related. Start up a game roster, develop content for a TG sponsored game, have a one stop shop for content you want to provide. Getting involved with the wiki is easy, just read the How To Article and get busy with TG!

2. Next up is IRC! you can get some specific info here on joining in the "Crazy" fun times that are had on IRC. We have thousands of community members and all I have is Root to berate me with his Britishness. Free your fellow TG community of his grammar correcting ways and join us on IRC!

Gamesurge -> #Tacticalgamer

3. And what is this? CONFLICT! That's right, Tactical Conflict is one of TGs sister sites designed for tournament play. It has seen little attention from the community and needs a 50cc injection of guts and glory.

4. Finally we have the Tactical OS Project. This project is headed by Mateo, but needs some TLC. He needs motivation, he needs support. If you have the knowledge or feel you are an affective muse... give him a contact and see where we can get this project rolling!

Not enough? Find something, suggest something, start something! You'll find if its a catchy idea and its within the scope of the TG community the sky is the limit (er... I suppose the bandwidth is the limit ;) )

Get motivated! Get involved!
    USAR

Re: Get Involved!

To add: The Tactical Gamer Store, for all your needs.

It may not add to the community in the "community" sense, but at least it will help keep us around a bit longer. :)
    [volun2]
    NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
    Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
    <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
    <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Originally posted by squeak
      1. First up is the wiki... the TacticalWiki! Here is where you can contribute... ANYTHING TG related. Start up a game roster, develop content for a TG sponsored game, have a one stop shop for content you want to provide. Getting involved with the wiki is easy, just read the How To Article and get busy with TG!
      Not sure where to start? Look here for some articles that need help! There's a bunch of TG supported games that don't have ANY info on the Wiki.. fill in some of the holes!
      Battlefield Admin() ()
      [volun2][medic][defense3][eng2][support]
      [sg-c1][gchq-c1][tog-c1][ma-c1][taw-c1][tg-c2]
      | for | |

Comment

Those running Mozilla Firefox with Chatzilla can click here to join the IRC channel:

irc://irc.gamesurge.net/Tacticalgamer

It may also work with IE and mIRC if mIRC installs appropriate registry settings.
        Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X