Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everyone here

Hello,

I came across this forum and noticed that an old clan mate of mine JimmyTwoHnad posts here so I thought I would say hi. I hope this is the right place for things like this.
    Anyway hi and all that.

Nice place you have here.

Tib

Re: Hello Everyone here

Hey glad you found this place, yeah jimmy is a great member of TG. Hope you find a place to live here and have fun. Our only requirment is that your read the Rules and SOPs for any game you play. Everything you will ever need to know is in those readings, and they will help you out on the servers

If you have any questions or thoughts feel free to post them, that is after you read those SOPs, dont want you killing any kittens
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

Stick around Tib! We've got a big group of games we play here, unfortunatly (And the community aint half bad either :row__573:)

Comment

Originally posted by Tibilicus
        Hello,

I came across this forum and noticed that an old clan mate of mine JimmyTwoHnad posts here so I thought I would say hi. I hope this is the right place for things like this.
        Anyway hi and all that.

Nice place you have here.

Tib

Welcome to TG Tibilicus, Jimmytwohand is in my inhouse squad but we won't hold it against you :D Like trooper said read what you need to read and come join us for some fun on the servers.
        sigpic

Comment

Welcome to TG.

If there are any games here you play and we support...we look forward to seeing you in game.

Be sure to visit the specific forum for the game you're going to join and read all the SOP's and Rules, as we have a somewhat different standard of play from most servers.

Hope you enjoy your stay....be aware...you may never leave.

Seriously man...help me...been here for a year and they won't let me out. shh...they're coming!
          Dirt013

Comment

Will do.
            I will stop by the CSS forum and post a bit about me there as thats the main game out of your played games I play.

I also used to play bf2 but am more into the fast paced FPS games now and played cod2 a fair bit. I even tried my hand at DoD but that's an embarasing story..

Anyway yer my main game is CSS so I will check in there. Also I read what I think was the rules and agree to the whole fiar play stuff like that. :)

Anyway will introduce myself mroe later. Oh and thanks for the welcome!

Tib

Comment

Oh and sorry to spam but jsut noticed another forum member I know from my rome total war/BI links.

Hello Preston mate. :)

Comment

Hi, tib, took me a while to see this post. Glad you've found my new hidey hole. TG has a good bunch of people and the SOPs and rules really take the games to a new level. Im sure you will love it here.

See you on the field.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X