My wife says I'm demented.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My wife says I'm demented.....

Which is why I probably laughed at this :D (WoW content)

http://www.shoutwire.com/comments/87..._Without_Mercy

Re: My wife says I'm demented.....

LOL, that's just wrong...

Guess I'm demented, too.
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

wow, i cant believe people would actually believe that they died, anyone can go and say someone died, its like that time on illidan when they made a guild bananagirl RIP, like she died or somethin, thats total bs imo, i think people need to face reality and stop playing that game, WoW ruined almost a year of my life, sounds pathetic and that's cuz it is pathetic, get out while you still can! once you hit 60 why keep playing it, you beat the game, sure you can still get better gear and stuff but why, screw it, move on with your dam life

sorry for the run-on btw

Comment

Wow, that is incredibly nerdy. I couldnt stop laughing when i read that, but i bet the girl didnt actually die. What would be funnier would be to crash one of the weddings that apparently goes on in that game. Arent video games supposed to take you AWAY from reality?

Comment

Okay, so, if said person actually died, it is a very nice thing to have the service. But still, it is quite pathetic. You don't know if that person really died or not(as said by ryan). Not only that, but stnading in line playing a game sounds quite boring and a time waster. If you want to pay your respects, send a damn email or instant message. Hell, IRC would be better than this.

Now, breaking that up was just plain neat. Yes, they are geeks, but aren't most people that play WoW(not to offend, but hey)? They didn't nearly approach the level of nerdiness that people standing around to pay respects to a person that they didn't know at all.
          |TG| aschmack

Comment

yeah elmer is right, theyre just looking for something to do while theyre waiting for there 2 and a half hour queue time for arathi bg

Comment

Originally posted by JMJ
              Which is why I probably laughed at this :D (WoW content)

http://www.shoutwire.com/comments/87..._Without_Mercy
              We all know you are demented.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

Now, now, now. Lets not get started on IRC chats. That's pretty sad for someone to do that and ruin that gathering.

Comment

Originally posted by black death5
                  Now, now, now. Lets not get started on IRC chats. That's pretty sad for someone to do that and ruin that gathering.
                  True, but it's pretty sad for someone to actually do that.
                  |TG| aschmack

Comment

I'm pretty sure the girl actually died but this is funny nonetheless. I mean, they hosted it in a PvP zone where they could easily be attacked, instead of in some safe part of the world.

Comment

Wow, what a bunch of a**holes.

Of course, it's also funny. I love when it switched to scatman, and the attack commenced. PWNED. Seriously. That was one hell of a coordinated attack.

She did die. Supposedly.

http://www.joystiq.com/2005/11/04/wo...f-young-gamer/

Comment

That is the biggest ******* convention in the world, and it's the hardest I've laughed in weeks.

I have respect for the group that pulled that insane stunt off, and they suond like the kind of players that have lives, and that's why they torment random people in a videogame. Because it's just a goddamn videogame and they know better than to care.

Seriously, funniest I've laughed in weeks.

Comment

LEEROY!!!!! HYAAAAA!!!!

It's funny! It looked like members of the hoard did the raid, which I assume, not playing WoW, is perfectly in-line with their characters.

TG, beware! Remember Napolean's maxim:

Originally posted by N ditty
                          A general should say to himself many times a day; If the hostile army were to make its appearance in front, on my right, or on my left, what should I do? And if he is embarassed, his arrangements are bad; there is something wrong; and he must rectify his mistake.
                          Post security! That's why its funny. They thought they had a time-out but forgot to check with the bad guys first. A couple of sentries hither and yon, and forsooth! Yon raid be foiled yar.

Not a bad idea for an ambush...

Comment

I tried not laugh but I'm weak :(

Comment

Oh man, I watched that Leeroy Jenkins video, that's the hardest I have laughed in months!!!!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X