ATTN: Phoenix TGers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTN: Phoenix TGers

In town on business. Bored. GIVE ME SOMETHING TO DO.

plus rep if it involves ASU girls.

Re: ATTN: Phoenix TGers

How long you gonna be in town Section 8
    sigpic

Comment

Why would you want anything to do with ASU girls?...talk about nasty...
      that sounds like a good idea trooper.
      -Vulcan

Comment

Oh yeah...I leave friday...and Im stayin in Mesa

Comment

Well Mill Ave will probably be your best bet for ASU women :). There's a lot of bars down there and some higher end restaurants also. You can also go into North Scottsdale and hit some of the high end bars like Devils Martini, Axis Radious, The Ocean Club. Stuff like that. Been out of the scene for a while since being married for 7 years.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper[SNPR]
            Why would you want anything to do with ASU girls?...talk about nasty...

I don't think you know what your talking about Trooper. ASU women are some of the hottest chicks around especially in the summer time here in PHX :icon_cool
            sigpic

Comment

Im a big ten fan...OSU chicks are my kind of women...so any chance i get to make fun of PAC ten teams i take it...

my statement still stands
              -Vulcan

Comment

If you like Japanese food be sure to check out Sapporo in the Scottsdale area. I was just out in Phoenix a month ago (met up with Bubba while I was out there for some drinks!) and the best food I had while I was there was at Sapporo.
                Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper[SNPR]
                  Im a big ten fan...OSU chicks are my kind of women...so any chance i get to make fun of PAC ten teams i take it...

my statement still stands
                  Your football is good but your women don't compare to ASU. Kind alike our football not comparing to OSU. Let's call it even :D
                  sigpic

Comment

lol...will do...find anything yet section 8
                    -Vulcan

Comment

I'm here in Gilbert.

Mill Avenue, "The Library". They dress like schoolgirls in really short skirts. After 9pm, they dance on the bar. I mean really dance. In those skirts. On a really high bar. And spin. And kick high. :row__690: It's really really cool.

I have a job interview tomorrow at 4pm. I'll come back to this thread after that, I may feel like celebrating a bit.
                      -- Shroom
                      I tried smoking mushrooms once. Couldn't keep the pizza lit.

Comment

eh....i went out to 'black angus' steak house...it must be like an applebees of steak houses...felt very generic...perhaps tomorrow will be the time to check out this library you speak of....

HHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis
                          If you like Japanese food be sure to check out Sapporo in the Scottsdale area..
                          I live in Gilbert and cant stand Scottsdale. Way too many snobs if ya ask me. Hot blondes though, ill give em that.

Comment

Originally posted by section-8
                            eh....i went out to 'black angus' steak house...it must be like an applebees of steak houses...felt very generic...perhaps tomorrow will be the time to check out this library you speak of....

HHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Aww, man, I could have recommended a great steakhouse on Central Ave, just a couple miles north of downtown Phoenix. It's called Durant's and you park in the back and walk in through the kitchen. It's the kind of steak house that a real man could appreciate. You could be equally comfortable there in a tuxedo or in jeans and a t-shirt. I've only had their prime rib, but it was cooked to perfection (medium rare for me), was so very tender and juicy and was reasonably priced. If you want to prove your manliness, order the 48oz porterhouse steak. If you can finish the whole thing, your name will be immortalized in brass on a plaque next to less than a thousand others in the restaurant's 55 year history.

If you like sushi, there's a good sushi BUFFET up on Camelback called Todai. I wouldn't call myself a sushi expert, but I think it's fair to say that all of their sushi is good and some of it is absolutely excellent. And with their massive selection, you're bound to find a type of sushi that you enjoy.

You absolutely must eat a carne asada burrito from one of the hundreds of taco stands that ends in berto's. Alberto's, Roberto's, Gilberto's, Jilberto's, it doesn't matter. Just go to one and ask for a carne asada burrito. It'll be the best $2 lunch you've had in a long time.
                            Become a supporting member!
                            Buy a Tactical Duck!
                            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Santa
                              I live in Gilbert and cant stand Scottsdale. Way too many snobs if ya ask me. Hot blondes though, ill give em that.
                              This is the truth. I was living up there on Frank Lloyd Wright, just off the 101, and was constantly disgusted by the attitude of everyone in that town. It was horrible. Even the middle class people living in the same apartment complex were stuck up snobs. I really enjoyed walking through the parking lot with my rifle and actually hearing the melodramatic gasps, though!
                              Become a supporting member!
                              Buy a Tactical Duck!
                              Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                              TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X