Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now there's something you don't see every day...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now there's something you don't see every day...

Neato announcement later today, around 1PM central.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: Now there's something you don't see every day...

wyz is a master of suspense.
    Steam Community: | |

Comment

I CANT WAIT UNVEIL IT COMOWOREMKKRJWEKLR

needs non-caps

Comment

Having run every post Wyzcrack has made for the past year through a complex computer algorithm designed to isolate the secret code he has included in every third post on alternating Fridays and Tuesdays, I have discovered the super-secret amazing annoucement. It took about $14,000 in computing time, but at least I get to reveal it 35 minutes early. Here's the announcement exactly as the computer spit it out:

Code:
        fapohu gjkr alkem6 oi3tn a98 g 3njq3  0ag8u 32joiad 0jagj 03jg ajios8035uj talje82083t j558 agiy perantyu bautoer e08nb ajlskto poo
        Amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by TychoCelchuuu
          perantyu bautoer poo
          Just as I suspected. Peanut butter poo.:madsmile:
          Battlefield Admin() ()
          [volun2][medic][defense3][eng2][support]
          [sg-c1][gchq-c1][tog-c1][ma-c1][taw-c1][tg-c2]
          | for | |

Comment

translation: Bommando is.......

dang almost had it translated
            that sounds like a good idea trooper.
            -Vulcan

Comment

Its 1:02:03 4/05/06.....and I missed it :(

Comment

Originally posted by black death5
                Its 1:02:03 4/05/06.....and I missed it :(
                I was hoping someone else would catch it. :)

1:2:3 4/5/6

Just kinda neato. :)

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Saw it this morning... Doesn't work like that in the afternoon on my watch: 13:02:03 04/05/06

Oh, and it's going to happen again in the UK next month!
                  Last edited by CingularDuality; 04-05-2006, 02:22 PM.
                  Become a supporting member!
                  Buy a Tactical Duck!
                  Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                  TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

I prefer military time.

I also prefer noting things in early afternoon, and not while I'm fast asleep.

Comment

That's it? I figured it was going to be something unique ;)
                      Battlefield Admin() ()
                      [volun2][medic][defense3][eng2][support]
                      [sg-c1][gchq-c1][tog-c1][ma-c1][taw-c1][tg-c2]
                      | for | |

Comment

D'oh!

I looked, too. :(

Comment

Yeah, whatever. Thanks a TON for killing a kitten. Kitten killer.

Comment

Given that I was just at the vet two weeks ago to have our cat put down, the irony is thick.

Comment

Dogs > Cats

I never worry about killing kittens.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...