• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Art of the Saber

better than average.

http://1and1.digitalcreations.cc/art...ofthesaber.mov
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: Art of the Saber

There's alot of good ones actually.

Probably twice as many bad ones though.

Comment

Nowhere near as good as this video. This one just has awesome fighting instead of that story crap they stuck in Art of the Saber.

Comment

People, those guys conducted some superb gags in this film. Namely, those cut-action scenes. It's not something we've not seen before, what matters is they made sure we knew what was going on during the action. A moment of inspiration, two guys and a camera man filming for four days, and a month's worth of free time on Premiere. Not to mention I just watched it error-free on my Linux box.

It's stuff like this that gets people hired at Industrial Light and Magic.

I loved the seed of inspiration from a real US Civil War soldier's letter.
        -- Shroom
        I tried smoking mushrooms once. Couldn't keep the pizza lit.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X