This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• banned

I was banned from the natural selection server permanantly and it is unjust. I used a curse word because someone on the other team would not stop spamming me and i had no mute abilities so i used the f word when i was telling him to stop, he did it again and again and again and finally i got a chance to mute him and it was ok, apparently at this point i was on the admin's bad side. A player was supposed to cover me while i was welding and didnt, i told him "wow you run infront of me to get welded rather than cover, and we both die, nice" kicked again for not respecting a player. Is it just me or did i simply state an observation that will make him realize "wow i really did get us both killed". Did it really warrent a kick?

then I tried to do a strat that I always do on ns_lost. The hive was alpha and I had a welder, so i started the weld on the weldable door, next thing i know every admin is yelling at me that "i was given a direct order not to weld it". I told them i didnt weld it open, these are my exact words here "SHUT UP I DIDNT WELD IT OPEN I WELDED JUST ENOUGH SO WHEN YOU WANT TO SEIGE THE HIVE YOU CLICK IT WITH A WELDER NOW STOP".

perma banned. Im sorry i didnt have a chance to explain my situation and when i finally did, they didnt even think about what i was doing, they just permanantly banned me. What did i do that deserved a ban, maybe i shouldnt have cursed and you know what sure even telling that guy he made a mistake with a little bit of an attitude might even be border line kickable, but i was banned from getting fed up when the admins wouldnt stop screaming at me and i was explaining my plan with a pissed off attitude because they wouldnt stop. How does that warrent a permanant ban on the natural selection server?

Re: banned

You need to PM the Admin who banned you bringing this into the forums will do you no good. Contact an admin Please
    sigpic

Comment

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/showgroups.php

Go there, scroll down to the appropriate game, and PM one of the admins. The general discussion isnt the place to try to get unbanned.

Comment

Good responses, guys. Plenty helpful, and no one was childish about it, despite ample opportunity.

Fila, you play on our server and have not read the required reading. Do read the required reading. There's much to read. In it, you'll find the directions the two helpful gentlemen above have given you: PM an admin. Do not create a thread.
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

O_o Wyz you said 'read' way too many times in that short thread. It's scary!
          RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

read
            Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

read red readings

haha i dont think anyone will read that properly, because it actually has meaning.

Comment

Sounds familiar.
                http://www.tacticalgamer.com/natural...69-banned.html

Anyway, as said above, speak to the appropriate administrator about the event, and remain respectful. We're all here for a mature level of gaming and of a community, so let's try to keep it. :)

Comment

I can't Read :(

I just sort of stare at the forums and wonder what everyone is saying.

Comment

Good responses, indeed. And with that, this thread is done.
                    Become a supporting member!
                    Buy a Tactical Duck!
                    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X