ATTN Registered Users

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTN Registered Users

As you may have seen on the main page, Tactical Gamer has begun a trial membership program for new members. We have been sending copies of the following press release to various sites in the gaming industry.

If you know of any sites that would be interested in this offer, please don't hesitate to send them a copy!

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

16 February, 2004

Tactical Gamer has announced a trial membership program in effect for the rest of February. New members receive the first month's membership for only $1 by simply entering "TGTRIAL" in the coupon code text box when joining. Memberships renew automatically. Cancel any time. Offer ends 29 February, 2004.

Tactical Gamer is an online gaming community of current and former members of various nations’ Special Forces , Military , and Law Enforcement as well as professionals at all levels of experience in all walks of life. The Tactical Gamer community is focused on teamwork and tactical game-play in a mature , respectful environment.

http://www.tacticalgamer.com
    Last edited by Apophis; 02-17-2004, 06:00 PM.
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Good to hear, sounds like a deal to me.

Hope it works.

Emanon

Comment

Now If only I could find a dollar...
      RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

I don't think i fulfil the category 'proffesional' in any way shape or form :s

Comment

Originally posted by Vap0r
          I don't think i fulfil the category 'proffesional' in any way shape or form :s
          Professional Slacker? :P
          Become a supporting member!
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

We probably have a few low-life scum and dirtbags, but figured that went without saying....

Comment

Originally posted by leejo
              We probably have a few low-life scum and dirtbags, but figured that went without saying....
              No need to talk about me in such a personal manner... :?
              Become a supporting member!
              Buy a Tactical Duck!
              Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
              TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Works for me.

Comment

Advertisement reposted for my journal readership, sans odd spaces before some of the commas :)
                  "Hardly used" will not fetch a better price for your brain.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X