:o

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :o

Currently Active Users: 79 (54 members and 25 guests)

Most users ever online was 79, 02-17-2004 at 05:39 PM.

Bentley, +Mot73+, +PARADOX+, =Embalmer=, =luna=, =Sarc=, Addict, Apophis, Badger, Bear, beep, Big-B, Brooklyn, coldbore, DeRanger, Dodger, Emanon, en4rcment, FireMarshal, flux, fr1j0l3, GAZ, HSantal, jex, Kitfox, L0GiCaL1, leejo, Lirix, NothingMore., Opus, OSD, Overlag, patorean, Pokerface, Polska, Psi_RedEye22, Quarath, Shad0wRIP, Sniper, snipermike, Tempus, test11, TheFeniX, Total, tycho, USN_Squid, Vap0r, verbose, Vinzalf, Wintermute, Wolfie, Wyzcrak, Yellow-Asterisk, _Ender_

Nice.

And we need a shocked smiley
    I am the one, I am the zero, I am your low resolution hero.

I think it might be stuck.
    I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
    --Douglas Adams

Comment

Originally posted by Big-B
      I think it might be stuck.

Yea, it is.. everyone who has logged in today has stayed there.
      look at the "Last Activity"

01:32 PM =Embalmer= Searching Forums
      04:55 PM =luna= Viewing Thread
      The WMD issue
      05:35 PM =Sarc= Viewing Thread
      Quick Reply w/o reference to another post
      02:10 PM Addict Viewing Index
      Tactical Gamer - Forums
      05:23 PM Apophis Viewing Index
      Tactical Gamer - Forums
      01:38 PM Badger Viewing User Control Panel
      01:59 PM Bear Viewing Thread
      Private and Team Forum Membership
      03:23 PM beep
      I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
      --Douglas Adams

Comment

Ahh, so it just keeps counting up? Heh.

Comment

Originally posted by Bentley
          Ahh, so it just keeps counting up? Heh.
          Yep, I think this happened one time with our last forums.
          --Douglas Adams

Comment

So when does it reach critical mass, and whats the blast raidius? ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Bentley
              So when does it reach critical mass, and whats the blast raidius? ;)
              I had Cingular's cookie timeout set to a day.. So as long as you logged in once a day, you'd always end up listed. :-) When I cut it back, I think I cut it back too much. It's set to 30 minutes right now.
              Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis
                I had Cingular's cookie timeout set to a day.. So as long as you logged in once a day, you'd always end up listed. :-) When I cut it back, I think I cut it back too much. It's set to 30 minutes right now.
                Now I'm confused... What does my cookie have to do with what anyone else sees?
                Become a supporting member!
                Buy a Tactical Duck!
                Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
                  Now I'm confused... What does my cookie have to do with what anyone else sees?
                  It's the same cookie timeout issue. One way produced tons of stacked up users online that weren't really there and setting it too far the other way makes your new posts disappear while you're eating hot dogs.

It's not really YOUR cookie.. It's just a convenient way of referencing it. :)
                  Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis
                    It's the same cookie timeout issue. One way produced tons of stacked up users online that weren't really there and setting it too far the other way makes your new posts disappear while you're eating hot dogs.

It's not really YOUR cookie.. It's just a convenient way of referencing it. :)
                    Oh, OK... Everyone's getting the same cookie. I thought maybe individuals were getting customized cookies (other than ID info).
                    Become a supporting member!
                    Buy a Tactical Duck!
                    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X