How would YOU rate the new forums?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would YOU rate the new forums?

On a scale of 1-5, how would you rate the new Tactical Gamer forums?
    5 - Top marks
    18.18%
    4 - Very nice
    43.18%
    3 - They are okay
    27.27%
    2 - Needs improvement
    6.82%
    1 - Old forums were much better
    4.55%

The poll is expired.

Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Originally posted by Apophis

If my "marked as read" problem can be fixed: 4.5

If the rest of the little issues that others have mentioned are fixed: 4.8
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by Psi_RedEye22
      2. I like the signature addition, but the new features are so confusing, took me a while just to figure out how to quick post. I liked the old forums (not n42 old, but ya know what i mean :P)
      I'd give that some time. I was rather confused at first too. But once you realize the basic functionality is simple and take some time to explore some of the new options, it might really grow on you.

I've really liked what we can do with the thread rating system and user reputation features.

Comment

I voted a 4.. I think the forums need to be able to expand to higher screen resolutions. And I think it needs some color tweaking.

Comment

5... i dont have to log in each post ;)
          From Adam Webb

Comment

4, i like some of the new stuff, not used to the others. over all its nice

Comment

New layout is badass, nice work

Comment

I voted 4. There is alot of really nice features, although it is confusing at first.
                I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
                --Douglas Adams

Comment

I'm gonna give it a week, then vote.

Comment

I voted a 4.. I think the forums need to be able to expand to higher screen resolutions. And I think it needs some color tweaking.
                    Agreed on both counts.

I'm ecstatic that I don't have to use IE anymore. I was never able to figure out why phpBB had a caching issue with gecko-engine browsers, but it persisted across 3 computers and multiple versions of both Mozilla and Firebird/Firefox.
                    "Hardly used" will not fetch a better price for your brain.

Comment

I liked the old forum but the new one is cool too. I liked the integration the old forum had but this new one has membership recognition. I do have a problem with Opera displaying the thread reply box. It's too big and gets cut off a bit but I bet it'll be fixed once the forum becomes scalable. In all, I don't really care because the main point of the forum is to communicate and it does that perfectly.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

I'm sure they will grow on me, and as long as the administration is easier for you guys, that's all that counts ;)

Comment

I didn't vote because, with any changes, I just have to get used to them. I was really comfortable with the old forums and could whip around them easily. I will get to that point with these eventually.
                          [volun]

Comment

whoa, these are the same forums that the unofficial warcraft 3 map site uses... o_O

Comment

... I'm so confused.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...