My take on my first days playing with TG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My take on my first days playing with TG

I logged into your BF2 public server and I jumped into a squad and started playing. After just 30secs of play I could already gather the major difference in play style. I did my role and as I was told, I do not remember who was SL at the time, then later in a new map I joined up with dawolf and then a few others, Acid something as well.

I enjoyed it and loved it greatly! I think it was the best experiences playing BF2, mainly because it was more realistic and everyone did as they were told and followed orders. Also, since both sides play with the same discipline, the battles would go back and forth winner to loser, loser to winner. It wasn't dominated one side or the other most times.

I definetly want to take the next step, whatever that is, to become an active member and play regularly. I also read in the other post I had started someone said you had an UT2K4 sever that no one uses, I will be logging into that server as well, as UT2k4 is my other favorite team based game.

This is a great site, I've read all your rules, your documents sticked in BF2 on SL and SM's. Dawolf was a good SL because he always gave direction and called out names. Also, whoever I played with my first time was good as well, but can't remember his name :(

Nice to have met you all!

p.s. I have a bad habit of not proof reading my posts, incase it sounds wierd because I didn't re-read.
    ------
    [TG]Mastro
    Member since April 2006

Re: My take on my first days playing with TG

Welcome to the last BF2 server you'll ever play. :)
    In game handle: Steel Scion
    sigpic

Comment

Glad to hear you are enjoying our servers and thanks for reading our rules and sop's. Just keep doing what you are doing and you will just fine. Welcome to TG Mastro
      sigpic

Comment

Awesome Mastro. Welcome to TG and hope to see you on the field!
        |TG-33rd|Clawhammer
        [squadl] [sniper][unit]

Comment

Hey Mastro, nice to have you in my squad last night. Sorry if I was a bit unresponsive -- having some technical issues w. the game at the moment.

TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran

Comment

Careful dude. Play any more on these BF2 servers and you won't want to play on any others. It's a real bummer when they're full, or when nobody's on.

Comment

Thanks for all the responses

Hey tau_neutrino, now I remember that name :) No, everything was great.

and TychoCelchuuu, I'm afraid that's going to happen very soon.

So, what do I need to do to be able to put a [tg] tag officly next to my name? I don't mean how to physically do it, but how to be allowed to do it properly. Any forms I need to fill out? any test I need to take? any blood I need to give?

I'm signging up for offical payment after this post.
              ------
              [TG]Mastro
              Member since April 2006

Comment

Here's a good thread that should help you decide when you can wear the tag. Yes, it's your decision :)
                Battlefield Admin() ()
                [volun2][medic][defense3][eng2][support]
                [sg-c1][gchq-c1][tog-c1][ma-c1][taw-c1][tg-c2]
                | for | |

Comment

Originally posted by perry
                  Here's a good thread that should help you decide when you can wear the tag. Yes, it's your decision :)

Thanks for that post, it was a good read. I think as a player I do fall under that category as an honorable player, so I will play as my normal self for a long while so others will get to know me better. I'm never in a rush for that sort of thing, but I wanted to make sure I coverd all bases in case there was some "trial period" or "testing" or what have you.

Thanks for that link!
                  ------
                  [TG]Mastro
                  Member since April 2006

Comment

I remember playing with you in Dark Vipers squad in fushe pass. Great teamplayer and good addition to TG.

Comment

Good to have you aboard, Mastro.

[drill][medic][conduct][tg-c1][tpf-c1]
                      [ma-c2][taw-c1]

Principles of good Sandbox Etiquette:
                      Assume good faith - Be polite, please! - Work toward agreement. - Argue facts, not personalities. - Concede a point when you have no response to it, or admit when you disagree based on intuition or taste. - Be civil. - Be prepared to apologize. In animated discussions, we often say things we later wish we hadn't. Say so. - Forgive and forget. - Recognize your own biases and keep them in check. - Give praise when due.

Treat others as you would have them treat you

Comment

remember mastro to put your BF2 id into your profile so you can play with uninterupted fun.
                        that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                        -Vulcan

Comment

I will tell yout this I have played with tg since dave got me hooked on cs and played with vash-wolfy-eternal-and apophis and i can say one thing you get a tg group together against any pubby's on just about any game and the pubbys is gonna get pwned !

You will most likely see the return of TG-Diablo on severs once again after i get my new sata drive for my new comp and go get bf2 its been 5 years since i had a system upgrade lol and just finally built me a new 64bit system hehehe you will never find a better group that a TG group !
                          Was that Diablo flying that helio ?

Comment

Welcome to TG Mastro!

Comment

Hey Mastro, its Acid. I've got a diffrent forum name here. You were great in my squad, doing everything that was asked and always ready to do whatever was needed.

And in Viper's Commandos squad, hehe, that was good fun ;).

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X