Glad to Find You Guys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glad to Find You Guys

Hello Tactical Gamers! My name is Rocky. I am Site Admin at Modnation.org. We are a new company made up of gamers who are looking to help with the support and distrobution of mods to the gaming community. While looking around for mods that we feel deserve support, I came across yours and thought it was worth while sharing to our audience. I would like to create a reviews page for your BF2 Tactical Mod, but currently am not finding any images that you have on display. Please feel free to send me any images/screenshots that you would like shown on my review, to [email protected]

Also, if you would like to take the time to register in our forums section, you can promote your clan and games there. Not to mention, enter our free server give-aways, if you feel so inclined.
    Your site looks very clean and well laid out. My hat goes off to the Admin of this site. I look forward to hearing from you with any thoughts or images you may have. Thank You,

Rocky
    Last edited by Yare1000RR; 04-15-2006, 11:08 AM.
    Yare1000RR
    Site Admin~Modnation.org

Re: Gald to Find You Guys

Heya Yare,
    Welcome! I think it's cool what y'all are doing, and just thought I'd say hi. TG actually has mods for a lot of the games that are hosted, here. I haven't played the BF2 one, or I'd say more about that particular mod. Anyways, with a SIG like that, I had to say hi. It's amazing how that little .gif can capture the essense of the imagery in that scene so well.

RUN AWAY!!

RUN AWAY!!

(Tim crying from laughter)

good stuff

"Who put the fun in dysfunctional? I." - Aesop Rock

"Cuz you can choose to say 'Good morning, God! =)' or 'Good God, morning! =(" - Blackalicious

Comment

The thing is with the TacMod, he only difference you're gonna notice in screenshots is the missing crosshair, it uses all the same maps. Just modifies the gameplay
      |TG| Lorian
      Member since 18th February 2006

Comment

Welcome to TG, Rocky!

First let me point you towards SgtDuke, the designer of the BF2 Tactical Mod. If you have trouble reaching him, try Asch, who is also heavily involved in the mod as well.

Other than that, read this concerning your signature since you're going to get a PM about it. Maximum size is 50 Kb...I know...I get PMs about it every couple of months when I try and mix things up...

Comment

well aesop, first, very glad to see a person of your comic stature who knows a good video clip when he sees it lol....and 2nd, if you guys have several mods for several games, id be very happy if someone could either point me in the right direction to checking them all out, or sending me a link to a list of them. Im running around to so many sites looking at so many things, its almost too easy to get lost ;~)
          we just got our site up and running a few days ago, and im running around like a chicken with its head cut off trying to bring quality mods to our reviews page. i think it is worth mentioning that your BF2 Tactical Mod is #2 on my list of all the mods ive found so far. to me, it looks like you guys want an accurate, more realistic version of a great game, and took the time to make it just that. im very happy to have came across you guys, and hope to bring you quality gamers to your site who are mature enough to fit in here. this is one of the best clan sites ive had the priviledge to visit. thanks for the welcome all,

Yare1000RR

p.s. i wont attatch my sig to every post. dont want to bog down your bandwidth. however, if it is still a prob, i will graciously remove it ;~)
          Yare1000RR
          Site Admin~Modnation.org

Comment

Originally posted by Yare1000RR
            this is one of the best clan sites ive had the priviledge to visit.
            Probably because we're not a clan. There are no tryouts, no hazing; nothing of the sort. We don't even care if you're good at a game. It's all about possessing a mature attitude and trying to give everyone the best experience possible when playing a certain game. To us that means teamplay, following orders, and respect for your fellow players. Some of the games aren't even played competitively; they're played for immersion factor. Hope you continue to like what you see...

Comment

p.s. i wont attatch my sig to every post. dont want to bog down your bandwidth. however, if it is still a prob, i will graciously remove it ;~)
              Even if it appears once it has to be downloaded, if it appears twicffe, it only has to be downloaded. The point is, it's far too big and you'll have to get rid of it...
              |TG| Lorian

Comment

Hello again all. I was rather amazed at how many post's were made in the same amount of time I was trying to make a post myslef. (which lead to the signature confusion Lorian. i had been typing that post the same time you put urs up) This is one heck of a busy site ;~) Between that, and the warm welcome I recieved so quickly, I went ahead and fought the sandman to make a review page for your mod. I cant yet add a link since i havent made 15 posts here, so here is the addie, broken up....http :// modnation. org/index-1.html

I hope to get to look at your other mods over the weekend. Right now, i appologize, but the sun has already risen, and Im out of coffee, so off I go. ;~)

Just a reminder, Feel free to start a thread about yourselves at our forums. There is already a couple of challenges being made amoung gamers to have competitions. By all means, join in and get a game going with the guys who will checking out your mod. Have A Great Day!
                Yare1000RR
                Site Admin~Modnation.org

Comment

Welcome to TG. BTW, the link to your review is invalid.

[volun][drill]
                  I'm cannon fodder.

Comment

Originally posted by ChIck3nL3gz
                    Welcome to TG. BTW, the link to your review is invalid.
                    please read what i wrote in previous thread....since i have not made 15 post's on this site, i am unable to add a link. therefore i had to put spaces in the link so the code would see it as a link. copy and past the link i provided in ur IE address bar, then take out the spaces. i promise it works. i just did it and it worked fine;~)
                    Yare1000RR
                    Site Admin~Modnation.org

Comment

IE address bar
                      Ya know, not everybody here uses the abomination of a browser that is Internet Explorer.

Regardless, here is the link: http://modnation.org/index-1.html
                      |TG| Lorian

Comment

Lorian, thank you for adding the link in for me. (man i cant believe im still awake lol)
                        Yare1000RR
                        Site Admin~Modnation.org

Comment

Oh man! I read the list and it's a copy of things changed from TacMod .9 version.

So when you write "increased explosion radius for jet and helo cannons" it's still considerably weaker than vanilla, but increased over the .9 version.

If you're still awake enough, it will make sense to you. Just don't want to give people the wrong impression about cannons being ueber powered, etc.

Here is a list of the complete changes from version to version...

Comment

please read what i wrote in previous thread....since i have not made 15 post's on this site, i am unable to add a link. therefore i had to put spaces in the link so the code would see it as a link. copy and past the link i provided in ur IE address bar, then take out the spaces. i promise it works. i just did it and it worked fine;~)
                            Yeah sorry. I tried copying and pasting it but it still didn't work. I did go to your main page and found the link to TacMod but forgot to edit my post. :)

[volun][drill]
                            I'm cannon fodder.

Comment

ok my good man, i have created a link to send people to the page that has all of the previous versions, so they can see how it has developed over time.
                              By all means, if you see anything else you would liked changed, please chime in and let me know. My development team has decided to get online and keep me awake so i guess ill never get to bed! lmao...so ill keep checking periodically (until i pass out) to make sure we have a fitting review for your oustanding site. with today now being saturday, im sure alot of people will be checking it out, so i want to make sure its right asap so they get the proper impression.
                              Yare1000RR
                              Site Admin~Modnation.org

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...