where's samurai?!?!??!?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where's samurai?!?!??!?

where is he? i miss him alot, even geisha doesn't talk in the forums anymore...........anybody know what happened to them?

I believe Eclipse visited him over Valentines Day weekend when he was on a break from boot camp.
    RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

oh, so he joined the army.....i see

Comment

No. Eclipse was on a break from boot camp.

I can't picture Samurai joining the army. :icon_smil
        I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Comment

Re: where's samurai?!?!??!?

Originally posted by Vinzalf
          I believe Eclipse visited him over Valentines Day weekend when he was on a break from boot camp.
          Aww aint that cute. I always thought they were cute togethor
          WARNING: DO NOT LET DR. MARIO TOUCH YOUR GENITALS. HE IS NOT A REAL DOCTOR.

Comment

Samurai has been very busy lately with life in general so he hasn't had the time for gaming. Also, his computer fried a little while back so he didn't have a computer and since he and the miss's are saving up for a house, getting the computer back up and running wasn't a high priority for him at the time

Comment

Well if Greg wants a new PC then he should get his ass working.... there are street corners all over America... :P

Yes I went there!

Comment

Originally posted by _Ender_
                Well if Greg wants a new PC then he should get his ass working.... there are street corners all over America... :P

Yes I went there!
                where? the street corners?

Comment

if he really needs a computer, i have an old win98 (very old and perhaps can only be capable of steam games and that's all) and if he really wants one, i'll give it to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sasuke
                    where? the street corners?

Yeah! and could you believe that bastard wouldnt give me a discount?

Comment

Originally posted by _Ender_
                      Yeah! and could you believe that bastard wouldnt give me a discount?
                      He's here all week, folks. Try the chicken.

;)

Wyzcrak
                      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

thank you thank you

no applause, just send cash

Comment

Greg is computerless so no AIM, ICQ, Trillian, etc. I'm still active in the Sandbox occasionally and I do keep up with the NS threads, and I was fighting the Steam/NS downloads recently. I got it working for Eclipse and he's now played NS 3.0 on my machine more than me...

Basically, G & I are working late nights (3-6hrs after normal 8-5 jobs + weekends) in addition to purchasing a house - so we're supporting TG out of loyalty but won't be playing for a few months of the forseeable future.

I'm terrified of NS Combat anyway. :D

Comment

Thanks for the update Geisha!

Originally posted by Geisha
                            I'm terrified of NS Combat anyway. :D
                            RRAWWRR!!! Time for another members' night!

Wyzcrak
                            Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

GEISHA!!!!! i missed you and greg, get that house (you know it's yours) and come back...i'm dying to talk to samurai again

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X