Empires, New HL2 mod

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Empires, New HL2 mod

I found this new HL2 mod called Empires, it is still in open beta and not many people are playing it. But I think this mod can be very promissing here is a link so you guys can see for your self.

mods.moddb.com/2570/empires/

Re: Empires, New HL2 mod

Related thread:

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/general...pires-mod.html

I played it when the first beta was released. The potential is definitely there, but the mod is young yet.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

oh my bad, i did not see that thread... sorry

Comment

I played it a bit when it was released. It was more or less fun, but even laggier than Natural Selection was when it was released. I heard they mostly fixed the lag but my HL2 mod list still has The Hidden and Minerva 2 to get through before I try Empires again.

Comment

A game that is without a doubt worth keeping an eye on, however one that doesn't really need to be in Beta form just yet. It will no doubt turn into something great I'm sure, however at the moment it lacks the solid foundations in all fields to make it anywhere near the other mods out there.

Let me just name a few to spike some interest: The Hidden (out) , GoldenEye Source (out) , Black Mesa, PerfectDark Source, Dystopia (out), Insurgency, Incoming, Insect Infestation, Eternal-Silence 2, Mario Kart Source (W00t, but not out), Operation Overlord, Fortress Forever, Sven Co-op, Plan of Attack (out), Mivera: Metastasis (out , VIP (out) , Capture the Flag (out) , Iron Grip, BattleGrounds (out), Mistake of Pythagoras (out), and, the most outstanding of all of them, Garry's Mod (very out).

-Zephyr
          You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

We are no clan.
          We are not a single game.
          We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
          We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

Comment

Originally posted by DOA
            oh my bad, i did not see that thread... sorry
            Probably because your avatar blinded you! :icon19:
            Become a supporting member!
            Buy a Tactical Duck!
            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X