Lost Episode: Two for the Road (5/3/06) **SPOLIERS**

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Episode: Two for the Road (5/3/06) **SPOLIERS**

Good ep. The end didn't catch me by surprise but I love the developments. Anyone catch the commercial in the last break for the Hanso Foundation? They even made a full webpage for it. Going to have a look through it tonight.
    Never rub another man's rhubarb!

Re: Lost Episode: Two for the Road (5/3/06) **SPOLIERS**

WOW...i kinda new michael was brainwashed..but I thought he would lead them into a trap. Whats the deal with Locke telling Jack/Kate/Sawyer "John theres something I need to tell you" and them not running back to the hatch asap.

Do u guys think that "Henry Gale" ran away after Michael shot himself?

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkenSoul
      Do u guys think that "Henry Gale" ran away after Michael shot himself?
      Definitely, the whole point was Michael freeing him. At least I assume so.

Something else I was thinking about. I wonder if it's coincidence that the two actresses arrested for DUI in Hawaii were both killed off in an episode called 'Two for the Road'. lol
      Never rub another man's rhubarb!

Comment

Awesome episode. Can't wait for next week.

Comment

I am not sure the blond girl is dead. He shot her through a folded up wool blanket. That could stop a 9mm. And Hurley didn't look that upset and it looks like Michael was locked up in the safe. Only the blond girl has any kind of idea of what really happened.
          Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
          - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
          - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
          - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
          - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
          - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
          - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

Tha Password for the news letter is "breaking strain", you had to phone the Hanso Foundation Phone line (didnt think they would go that far) to get it, but I found it online to share with you.

Comment

That website was kinda cool. Looks like they'll be adding new content with further episode releases. Did anyone click to talk to the ape?

Did you all catch the manuscript that Sawyer was reading on the beach, "Bad Twin"?
              I read an article yesterday in USA Today about the actual book: http://www.usatoday.com/life/books/n...ost-book_x.htm

Originally posted by USA Today
              Can fans of ABC's Lost (Wednesday, 9 ET/PT) find clues in Bad Twin, a just-published novel with mysterious links to the hit TV show?
              Maybe. And if so, it boosts the popular fan theory that the island on which the cast is stranded is purgatory. Fueling the supposition: The author's name, Gary Troup (a nom de plume), is an anagram for "purgatory."
              Not sure how much of it will just lead folks in different directions but thought I should bring it up.

Comment

Ya know i really like echo, i hope they don't kill him off. :(

- -

Comment

Yeah guys ... super Episode last night .....

As far as what Hephador said about Ana Lucia and Libby getting shot and they were the ones who both got caught DUI has nothing to do with it.

Libby ( played by Cynthia Waltros - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libby_(Lost) ) has landed a full-time part on a TV Sit-Com " My EX-Life " but there was supposed to be a "LIBBY-centric " episode at the beginning of next season so, maybe she is not dead .. YET! :D

Michele Rodriguez ( Ana Lucia ) was only Jailed for 5 days so she wasn't going to miss any filming BUT, it was said that she was being VERY difficult "on-set" and "HARD TO WORK WITH" so .. she may have gotten the AXE!

Michael DEFINITELY came back solely to free Henry .. that I am sure of .... my take on it is, Michael either FOUND the Others or the Found him ... they had Walt .. and they made a deal for Michael to free Henry and get Walt back....

Also, Jack's Dad in Australia ..... who's house do you think he was at ?

Think .......

The woman he was talking to was Australian ( by the accent ), she had sort of curly blond hair ....
                  Anything yet ?

Maybe Claire's Mom ? ;)

And being that Jack's Dad was asking to see HIS daughter ..... that would mean ????????

Yup ... Jack and Claire could be Brother and Sister ...... ;)

The previews of Eko falling .....
                  i really don't think that Eko is going to die .... at least not yet ...... he has too much to do yet with the show ..... ...
                  |TG-7th| Gixxer_USMC

" Winners Never Quit ..... Quitters Never Win "

[combat][squadl][conduct][defense3][medic]
                  [armor][tog-c1][tg-c2][ma-c1][taw-c1]

Comment

Great show. Thanks for all the good info guys. I guess I miss alot of the not so obvious stuff.

Maybe a mod could merge this with our ongoing thread here?

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/general...-watchers.html

A good man stands up for himself. A great man stands up for others.

Comment

I feel we should create a new thread for each episode as I feel it will keep the thread fairly small and read-able....
                      |TG-7th| Gixxer_USMC

" Winners Never Quit ..... Quitters Never Win "

[combat][squadl][conduct][defense3][medic]
                      [armor][tog-c1][tg-c2][ma-c1][taw-c1]

Comment

Originally posted by Gixxer_USMC
                        I feel we should create a new thread for each episode as I feel it will keep the thread fairly small and read-able....
                        Rgr, good idea.

A good man stands up for himself. A great man stands up for others.

Comment

You would think Michael would have to be brainwashed for him to shoot 2 people. Although, if either of them live, then michael's "cover" is blown so maybe the others told him that no one must know the truth of how henry escaped.

Now, Jack and co. think the others are not well armed so they will be walking into a huge trap IF they don't discover what Michael did.
                          |TG-1stMIP| Ransack

Comment

Originally posted by xRANSACKx
                            Now, Jack and co. think the others are not well armed so they will be walking into a huge trap IF they don't discover what Michael did.
                            I dont think they want Jack, Kate, Sawyer etc because they are the bad 'ones'. I believe they wanted Ana Lucia dead was because they didnt do it before as Goodwin said he could make her good again. But because Ana Lucia killed Goodwin, they wanted her dead. I think by the end of the season, Locke goes to the others on what Henry has told him (Him coming there to get him because he is one of the good ones)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X