Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Vs Blue

http://rvb.roosterteeth.com/archive/

its a bunch of videos that use the halo characters and just goof off. Really funny, im talking really funny. Has some language
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Re: Red Vs Blue

Red vs Blue is basically so funny that it should be illegal. Something that hilarious, free, all over the Internet and even available on DVD for your average home viewer, is dangerous. In the wrong hands, you could decimate states, perhaps even countries, with hilarity of that magnitude. It's just irresponsible to publicize stuff like this, when there's perfectly benign and mostly unfunny humor available to everyone on TV via Comedy Central or online with places like Fark.

Comment

I liked the strangerhood there as well as RVB, never played either Sims2 or Halo, but they're all pretty funny.
      RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

If you have never seen it before, go check out episode 39. Quite possibly one of the funniest ones eva!!!!!111oneoneeleven

Comment

Lol good find, some of those are pretty good.
          ]

Comment

Originally posted by Et3rnal
            Lol good find, some of those are pretty good.
            Lmao yeah right. I dont think RvB is funny at all but oh well.

Bearded ruminant mammal with hollow horns and coarse hair belonging to the genus Capra.

Comment

RvB is one of the best there is. Been watching for over a year and own the first 3 seasons on dvd, was a huge halo fan which made it even better. Although I haven't kept up with episodes lately, Think I have like 2 or 3 sitting on my computer I didn't even watch yet, Probably just wait for the 4th season on dvd to come out.

Comment

Can anyone with the DVDs tell me if they're worth it? I've been torn between buying them, holding out for a giant compilation, or just not bothering at all. I've got all the episodes on my computer, but the early ones are really crummy sound and video quality; does the DVD help this out at all? Are there any neat features that don't amount to a waste of time?

Comment

ya dvd is full quality, be like playing the game itself, very worth it, Find them used if need be. I think they are 20$ new, not sure about used price, my season 1 & 2 were used, and season 3 brand new. Disc's were fine to.

Comment

Didn't those guys do a few shows using F.E.A.R.? I love Red vs Blue, those guys are a hoot!
                    -

Comment

Yeah I think they did like 4 episodes of P.A.N.I.C.S which was made with F.E.A.R. Pretty funny but nowhere near RvB.

Comment

Anyone seen any of their old videos from when they were drunkengamer.com? I've got a couple which were hilarious.

Comment

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/general....redvsblue.com

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/general...ghlight=kitten

Lol :)

Comment

I knew it had to be posted, i did a 15 minute search and dint find anything.

Suck!

My bad...+ rep poe
                            that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                            -Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper[SNPR]
                              I knew it had to be posted, i did a 15 minute search and dint find anything.

Suck!

My bad...+ rep poe
                              heh I did the exact same thing, actually. But it's good to see this refreshed! I love RvB.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X