Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Hidden 3 : Hamachi Play (tonight 9:00pm)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Hidden 3 : Hamachi Play (tonight 9:00pm)

I already posted this in the hidden topic that already exists, but I thought it might get better attention with a proper title. Im sorry if this is bending any rules.

Tonight around 9:00pm pacific time, the "hidden" lan will start and we should have a good 5-6 people over using teamwork. I invite anyone that is close to CA to come and join us. The hamachi info is "NotAgOat : heatheat". We will all join the teamspeak "Half-Life Engine > HLTV Session" so please come and join us!

http://www.hidden-source.com
    Last edited by NotAgOat; 05-05-2006, 07:37 PM.

Bearded ruminant mammal with hollow horns and coarse hair belonging to the genus Capra.

Re: The Hidden 3 : Hamachi Play (tonight 9:00pm)

Why bother with Hamachi when the Source engine already has a perfectly viable server structure in place?

Comment

Is it just me or are you trolling me? I understand you have more posts than me, but please, calm down kid. I am using hamachi because my firewall does not allow me to create games others can access unless I use hamachi. I have had a generally warm welcome to these great forums but your spoiling it.

Please, do not speak of which you know not of.

EDIT:
      I might not have your true intentions obvious to me, Im sure your a good guy. If infact your wording is just a little harsh sounding to me I have misjudged you I apologize for being rude. Otherwise, no comment.

Bearded ruminant mammal with hollow horns and coarse hair belonging to the genus Capra.

Comment

I'm thinking he has the pirated version of hl2 which doens't allow him to play online, firewall issue doesn't make to much sence.

Comment

If he has a pirated version of HL2 is has no business being posted here. Really only can get a person in trouble, never know who is "trolling" the forums. And im not really sure what part of his post was rude or what ever, he asked a simple question and a simple answer would have workd
          that sounds like a good idea trooper.
          -Vulcan

Comment

I dont understand, what does not add up? Even if I did have a pirated version of HL2 that would not prevent me from playing online (I own hl2 anyways, who doesnt?). Second how does a firewall not make sense? I use a router with a built in firewall that does not allow me to host games over the internet. Im glad I found hamachi and that it allows me to play online with friends privately. I was more hoping for some interested people to post back, not people either questioning why I am using hamachi or whether I pirate software.

Comment

pirated software has no place at TG, its highly frownd upon. And to make a post about it really doesnt help.
              -Vulcan

Comment

This thread doesnt have anything to do with pirated software, undead brought that up. Do you guys attack every new member like this or am I an exception?

Comment

We are not attacking you, we are stateing the rules. When we see questionable stuff on the forum we find out whats going on so we can stop problems like this from happening. If its not pirated then everything is cool, go on with your day. I actually thought the same thing when reading this post. If 2 people thougth that how many others would also?

Just trying to keep things TG. My apologies for being rude.
                  -Vulcan

Comment

Np man, It just that in two seperate topics im being bombarded with questions about piracy. I feel like im being interrogated. Thanks for the reply man.

Comment

if you ever have any questions about anything, let me know. Id hate to leave a sour taste in your mouth about TG cause of a misunderstanding....
                      -Vulcan

Comment

Whoa, chill guys. I don't see how you can assume he has a pirated version of HL2.

That said, are you sure you aren't able to host a server? Half-Life 2 is very lax about firewalls; I have a draconian router but I'm able to host games. Have you tried opening any ports or anything?

Comment

Ya, maybe post something in the hardware forums about opening some ports... But not here.

If i had Hamachi I'd play, but, I dont know how to use it, nor do i have it. I may look into it tonight, but... I also am on the east coast. So, nothings looking in my favor.
                          Oyee

Comment

It is possible for me to open ports but for security reasons I have not ever. Thanks for the concern though. Again, if anyone wants to play with us tonight please use hamachi.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X