Gloating thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gloating thread

Well, everyone else does it when they are squeezing out another sprog or getting married so heres mine. Im going to the world cup baby! Woo HOO! Ive got a ticket guaranteeing that ill see all englands games post group stages (if they manage to overcome the might of trinidad and tobago) plus the world cup final, pleasure overload. It means hairing about Germany on a shoestring budget for three weeks and using all my holiday allowance for the next 12 months but itll be worth it.

Huge Steins of beer, football and tear gas. Every Englishman's dream. :D

Re: Gloating thread

I'm pumped about the World Cup. Soccer (it's just NOT football :)) isn't big on my list until World Cup time. I LOVE the tournament. Especially since the US actually has an OK team the past couple of Cups. I remember setting my clock for 4:00 AM just so I could watch the games in S. Korea live.

Should be a great cup. I love watching the Euro's and South American teams clash as well. Just top notch skill all around.

I'm envious you get to go but have a great time Jimmy :)

Comment

Please please PLEASE get into a fight for me.

Comment

Jimmytwohand is a yob!

Comment

When you get tear-gassed, try to catch a bit of it in a little jar so you have something to take home with you. Whenever you want to bring back memories, just open up your little jar and take a whiff. It will bring tears to your eyes.

Comment

I suppose being extradited back to the UK for trial would save on air fare....

Comment

Remember every game will be on ESPN, ESPN2, and ABC, that is just awesome. I can't wait for the World Cup and I am so jealous, get some good pictures. Don't get to drunk, some hookers might take all your money. ;)

Comment

Don't get to drunk
                You realize you are talking to THE JIMMYTWOHAND, he doesn't do anything to sober :D
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyTwoHand
                  Well, everyone else does it when they are squeezing out another sprog or getting married so heres mine. Im going to the world cup baby! Woo HOO! Ive got a ticket guaranteeing that ill see all englands games post group stages (if they manage to overcome the might of trinidad and tobago) plus the world cup final, pleasure overload. It means hairing about Germany on a shoestring budget for three weeks and using all my holiday allowance for the next 12 months but itll be worth it.

Huge Steins of beer, football and tear gas. Every Englishman's dream. :D

oh i hate you you lucky bastard.... i wish could aford this....

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

It's football. Not soccer. I can hardly wait. I love the World Cup. It's the greatest sporting event there is. Nothing else comes close.

Bring on the Brazillian ladies! :)

[at][unit]

Comment

Originally posted by smallfatcat
                      It's football. Not soccer.
                      Rubbish! But it's still a great event. Does the Cup start in early June or did I dream that?

Comment

The US team is SO screwed its not even funny. Both Italy and Chezkleslovakia (sp) are in our group. Since the top 2 teams advance to the playoff rounds, itll be hard just to get to the playoff round. If we DO advance and place second in our group, we have to play Brazil in the first playoff round. If we want to do as well as we did last world cup, we're gonna have to get seeded first in our group because theres no way in hell we will beat Brazil.

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Santa
                          The US team is SO screwed its not even funny. Both Italy and Chezkleslovakia (sp) are in our group. Since the top 2 teams advance to the playoff rounds, itll be hard just to get to the playoff round. If we DO advance and place second in our group, we have to play Brazil in the first playoff round. If we want to do as well as we did last world cup, we're gonna have to get seeded first in our group because theres no way in hell we will beat Brazil.
                          Yeah, we got a hell of a group to get through. Keep your fingers crossed though, didn't we beat Portugal in the first round of the last Cup when they were a top favorite? Anything can happen :)

Comment

GO SENEGAL!

[conduct][volun][drill][sg-c1][tpf-c1]
                            |TG-2nd|munchkin
                            Nec aspera terrent.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement