E3 06

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E3 06

I am amazing no one has made one of these yet.

Either way Nintendo/PC have totally owned me this year.
    RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
    TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
    "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
    "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Re: E3 06

I don't think the Nintendo's motion sensing controller thing will really catch on. Four guys were playing tennis using them and they were taking up the whole stage running around. I don't have that much space in my living room for a tennis game.

Comment

PS3 has a motion sensing controller too.
      RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Originally posted by 0b1one
        I don't think the Nintendo's motion sensing controller thing will really catch on. Four guys were playing tennis using them and they were taking up the whole stage running around. I don't have that much space in my living room for a tennis game.
        I think it's very unlikely that Nintendo forgot to make it so that you can play the game anywhere other than a tennis court. People instinctively move with a controller, even when it doesn't do anything. When you jump in a game, you jerk the controller up. When you have the Wiimote Control, which actually DOES track your hand movements, I could easily imagine people getting into it and running around, especially if it is their job to demonstrate the game and make it look as fun as possible.

Comment

Personally, I feel that Sony's presentation and the PS3 have been somewhat underwhelming and unexciting. The added motion-sensing features just seem tacked on, and that impression is reinforced somewhat by developers saying that they first added it to the games a week and a half ago.

[conduct][volun][drill][sg-c1][tpf-c1]
          |TG-2nd|munchkin
          Nec aspera terrent.

Comment

^^^^The general vibe I have been getting from other message boards (IGN mainly) is the disappointment with Sony.

Also that price is killer. I am planning on getting it for exclusives. (And an Xbox damn you DOAVolleyball.) However Vista is more important so that takes priority.

A funny thing about Vista is that MS has "launch titles" for it.
            RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
            7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
            "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti

[tg-c1]

Comment

The trailer for MGS4 looks so tempting...but that price would really hurt.

[conduct][volun][drill][sg-c1][tpf-c1]
              |TG-2nd|munchkin
              Nec aspera terrent.

Comment

PS3----> $400 and $500 ! Are they kidding me? 500 bones for a game system is outrageous. If all of the other systems ran around that then PC gaming would wipe out the consoles. Don't get me wrong the PS3's graphics look nice and all but not that nice. The Wii looks tempting but I will have to wait to see what titles are available.
                Retired 6th DB

Comment

The PS3 comes with Blue Ray. Ill gladly pay $500 for that and some great games.

Comment

^^^^^I hate the new disc formats so much. Mainly for all the DRM they use. If I have to pick one though I side with HDDVD since it is the less of two evils.

The PS3 is actaully 500 and 600.

Also the 500 dollar version doesn't come with HDMI.
                    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!

[tg-c1]

Comment

not a single comment about the E3-babes rule?
                      And not a single comment about how atleast 3+ company's didnt' even bother to TRY and follow the new rules??
                      Ambriento for comm! Vote today!

Comment

yeah, Nintendo was good this year, PC has alot of great stuff. I was excited to see the Live Anywhere MS is doing with Vista+360 and mobile phones, Shadowrun will be the first Crossplaform game between vista+360, I just thought about it though...people on the pc will own people on the 360 with the mouse+keyboard.

Comment

^^^^I am so looking forward to that.

It would be nice to play Q3A or Quake 4 against them.
                          7th Infantry FTW!!!!!

[tg-c1]

Comment

We'll its really awesome because it was just announced, but its something that is going out this year, which makes it pretty awesome, no waiting 3 years down the road.

Comment

^^^I thought it was for Vista.
                              7th Infantry FTW!!!!!

[tg-c1]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X