X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Episode 23 'Live Together, Die Alone' Season 2 Finale

Here is a preview of the season finale:
    http://www.thetailsection.com/finale.preview.avi

I believe that the sailboat is Desmond and that he came back because the winds shifted as Arntz proposed at the end of season 1.

If you look closely at the preview, you see a shot with Jin and Sayid on the sailboat. Maybe they are the backup for the 5 (Michael, Jack, Kate, Saywer, Hurely) when they met the others. Also there is a shot of Jack in the jungle around containers. Look familar? Its the same containers that were at the pearl station which John used to send his map in before he knew what it was.

Anyone have any thoughts about whats gonna come up?

Re: Lost Episode 23 'Live Together, Die Alone' Season 2 Finale

I'm hoping they'll reveal who Henry was referring to as to the leader of the others. Should be a great episode but I'm betting as many questions they might answer we'll be asking twice as many for next season.

Comment

There is A LOT of talk that it is indeed Desmond's boat.
      You also see thos BLAST DOORS that came down on LOCKE'S legs coming down again this time it is ECKO that is trapped inside.

We also see Desmond running through the jungle ... Locke smashing the computer and Ecko trying to stop him from doing it , Kate being dragged through the jungle, someone turning a DHARMA key in some sort of panel, Locke saying " none of this is real " ... Charlie being thrown up against a wall from some explosion ... looks likr it nmay be in the HATCH.

All I have to say is, " IT BETTER BE GOOD!!!" :D

The producers have said that next season's programming will be a lot better than this past seaon ( as far as much less LONG BREAKS between episode's ).

As far as what i think is going to come up ???

All I know is that it will definitely end with you saying " DAMN, I CAN'T WAIT 'TIL NEXT SEASON!!! "

:D
      |TG-7th| Gixxer_USMC

" Winners Never Quit ..... Quitters Never Win "

[combat][squadl][conduct][defense3][medic]
      [armor][tog-c1][tg-c2][ma-c1][taw-c1]

Comment

Originally posted by Gixxer_USMC
        The producers have said that next season's programming will be a lot better than this past seaon ( as far as much less LONG BREAKS between episode's ).
        I read that ABC will show the first 7 episodes of the new season consecutively, be replaced for a time with some new show, then Lost will be back in January or so and run uninterrupted 'til the end of the season (kind of like how Fox airs 24 these days).
        Never rub another man's rhubarb!

Comment

Hint: TiVo the whole season and watch it marathon-style. That's what I've done with 24. Not only do I not have to watch commercials, but I also don't have to swear at cliffhangers. (Except for the one at the end of the season.)
          Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Originally posted by ScratchMonkey
            Hint: TiVo the whole season and watch it marathon-style. That's what I've done with 24. Not only do I not have to watch commercials, but I also don't have to swear at cliffhangers. (Except for the one at the end of the season.)
            As much as I would LOVE to do this, I wouldn't be able to withstand the suspense.
            And the fact that all my friends watch it and we discuss it on a regular basis would mean that I wouldn't be able to join in when it is discussed and all.....

I did watch the whole first season with a MARATHON since I wasn't really into it until my friends got me involved and by then the second season start was like that coming Wednesday, so I went out and bought the DVD and watched it all in 1 weekend :D

I usually TIVO it when it airs on Wednesday night and watch it when it is over so I can fast forward through the commercials.

Damn, I can't wait until Wednesday !!!
            |TG-7th| Gixxer_USMC

Comment

Am i the only one who still uses VHS? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Snail88
                Am i the only one who still uses VHS? lol
                nope! I use it here as well.

- -

Comment

BAHAHAHAHAHA !!!

That was funny ... VHS ...... you almost had me ....

:D
                  |TG-7th| Gixxer_USMC

Comment

Except that with tape, you have to wait until the show's over to watch it. With a PVR, you can watch while recording. I just wait about 1/3 of the way into a show if I want to watch "live", as that's about how much time is used by commercials. By waiting that long, I insure that I have enough in the pipe to effectively skip all the commercials for the rest of the show.
                    Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Originally posted by ScratchMonkey
                      Except that with tape, you have to wait until the show's over to watch it. With a PVR, you can watch while recording. I just wait about 1/3 of the way into a show if I want to watch "live", as that's about how much time is used by commercials. By waiting that long, I insure that I have enough in the pipe to effectively skip all the commercials for the rest of the show.
                      Heh, I have the exact same method with Lost. I usually start it around 20 mins after the hour and finish right on time :)

I read in USA Today that we will have definitive resolution to the Michael & Walt seperation by the end of the episode. Should be a great finale.

Comment

It looked kinda rushed. They all of a sudden decide to wrap up like 10 diffrent loose ends in one episode. Hope it isn't like the Alias finale.

Comment

What The Hell?

Comment

Lost

so what was that red canister thing Desmond grabbed in the boat along with his book? some kind of emergency homing beacon? (that his wife was looking for at the end????)

Comment

Argh!!! So many new questions now!

Michael and Walt will be back I'm betting.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X