TG Euro meet?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG Euro meet?

So I was chatting to Pommetche and Percu in game on Eve whilst we were running missions and mining, and we started chatting about the world cup and that, and basically ribbing Munchkin over how Brazil are gonna thrash the Aussie's, when Pom mentioned about how the Netherlands during a world cup or european championship is decked with orange and very cool. This led me to look up where he lives on a route planner and to discover that really it's not that far at all on the ferry (in fact I now live closer to him than to my old house).

So this led to us having the bright idea of having a TG Euro meet up. It'd be like the TG LAN party, except without the computers and more beer. Percu mentioned he could be interested in flying down from Norway. I know we have some other guys from around Europe, and the Netherlands seems like a pretty central point to meet up. Just posting this up to take a rough head count of who might be interested in such a thing!

Re: TG Euro meet?

Hmmm, interesting. I would certainly put my name down as interested in further developments. Like the Netherlands idea too. You are right about it being easy to get to from the UK and central to the rest of the EU as well. Pending dates etc id be up for it.

Comment

Interesting. Would require a serious amount of wifey bribes.
      --
      VI VI VI - the number of the beast

Comment

Rotterdam is being touted as a likely location, which is a short ferry trip from the UK, and quite close to germany.

Comment

Unlikely I can make this, but if there's a sequal, I'm interested.
          BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Originally posted by Root
            Unlikely I can make this, but if there's a sequal, I'm interested.
            You just don't want our recon operatives to spot you in person. ;)
            ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
            No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X