I need my IP addy - help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need my IP addy - help!

Today I actually remembered to turn on my PC before I left for work. The idea being that I can VNC in from work and use my PC at home also. Of course nobby here forgot to write down his IP address so I'm hoping someone has it down somewhere.

Email to [email protected]

Thanks,

J.
    Jex.

Re: I need my IP addy - help!

Email Sent.
    Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job. - Douglas Adams

Comment

I was thinking that by the time anybody saw this, you'd already be on your way home from work. :icon_lol:

- It's who you game with.

Comment

nope check the time 10 minutes after he sent it...

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Maybe he won't remember to check his e-mail until 10 minutes before work is over.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

thanks guys and I'm still at work. Unfortunately it looks as though the proxy isn't gonna allow me to connect.
            Jex.

Comment

can VNC be set to use a different port? (80 perhaps?)

Comment

UltraVNC (the most feature-rich VNC distro I've found) does allow you to change the port, among other things.

Wyzcrak
                Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
                  UltraVNC (the most feature-rich VNC distro I've found) does allow you to change the port, among other things.

Wyzcrak
                  TightVNC allows for you to surf in through port 80 using web browser. No install needed on work pc
                  WARNING: DO NOT LET DR. MARIO TOUCH YOUR GENITALS. HE IS NOT A REAL DOCTOR.

Comment

Actually, that's a good point. MOST VNC distros run an HTTP server, usually on port 5800 (with the VNC client usually using port 5900).

Wyzcrak

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

I use REALVnc

Comment

If you ever need your own IP, I like the prog IPMonster. It is a great little prog and allways has your IP and can even email it too you if you travel and need it.

Comment

http://www.myipaddress.com/
                          From Adam Webb

Comment

Originally posted by Overlag
                            LOL, I think he needed www.myipaddressathomewhileiamatwork.com
                            Become a supporting member!
                            Buy a Tactical Duck!
                            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
                              Guys, do NOT click on this if you're at work.

TOTALLY NOT WORK SAFE.

Cing, you're one sick, sick man.

I didn't even know goats could DO that.

Wyzcrak

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X