Anyone excited about HL2: Episode 1?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone excited about HL2: Episode 1?

So is any1 excited about being a little more informed about what the end of HL2 was all about? I know that after the freeze frame in the teleporter on the final (wasn't the hardest level just developed the story more) level and The G. Man walking in to tell you good job and now time for interdemensional sleepy time, i was sitting in front of my monitor thinking "What? That's it." Can't wait to be more confused at the end of this next episode/exspansion. Post anything funny you remember from the end of HL2, or just about the new episode.
    The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving.

I
    #83 of 213 things you cannot do in the army.
    83. Must not start any SITREP (Situation Report) with "I recently had an experience I just had to write you about...."

Re: Anyone excited about HL2: Episode 1?

I remember the day perfectly....

" Yeah I won!!!........oh fuuuuuuuuuuu *time freezes* $%^&^ G-Man!!!!"

This next episode should be interesting.

99. A smiley face is not used to mark a minefield.
    100. Claymore mines are not filled with yummy candy, and it is wrong to tell new soldiers that they are.
    101. I am not allowed to mount a bayonet on a crew-served weapon.

Comment

Hmm...here comes the cheesy Alex + Gordon love dialogue...wait...is that thing going to...*explosion*

Well what I am really looking forward to is seeing answered is what is in G-man's suitcase. Something tells me it has to be his teleportation device, but I'll be happily surprised if it turns out to be something like lingerie.

-Zephyr
      You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

We are no clan.
      We are not a single game.
      We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
      We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

Comment

Gordon doesn't speak....does that make it a monologue?

99. A smiley face is not used to mark a minefield.
        100. Claymore mines are not filled with yummy candy, and it is wrong to tell new soldiers that they are.
        101. I am not allowed to mount a bayonet on a crew-served weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan25
          Gordon doesn't speak....does that make it a monologue?
          Wait am I the only one who makes up Gordon's dialogue as I play?
          -Zephyr
          You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

We are no clan.
          We are not a single game.
          We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
          We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

Comment

I want to get the episode, but I am running into the money problem with getting ready for college and now having to pay for gas (I just got my license and car, not that my parents pay for my gas) and look for a job when I move closer to my college. I need to replay the game to remember eveything in the game so maybe when I get the money and the time I replay the game and then buy the new episode.
            -BB|KillerTarget

Comment

Originally posted by Zephyr
              Wait am I the only one who makes up Gordon's dialogue as I play?
              -Zephyr
              No, I think the idea was some people would make up dialogue in their head. The reason he doesn't talk is so that he doesn't put words in your mouth. Valve wanted him to be the person you made him.

Comment

I would be silent if I was working at my regular job when suddenly human zombie makers came from another demension and I had to fight my way through them and special forces, until I was seemingly transported forward in time to fight the combine with some kind of a resistence and I still had no clue what was going on. I think Freeman is a cooler character when you imagine him just staying quiet but then kicking ass.
                The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving.

I
                #83 of 213 things you cannot do in the army.
                83. Must not start any SITREP (Situation Report) with "I recently had an experience I just had to write you about...."

Comment

This is one of my favorite games of all time, of course I can't wait for the next installment.

A good man stands up for himself. A great man stands up for others.

Comment

Originally posted by Usarion
                    This is one of my favorite games of all time, of course I can't wait for the next installment.
                    Ya, same here.
                    Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

Ill buy it just for Alex. I mean damn, what a tush.

Comment

Great addition to the series!! Pretty intense situations and you get to do ALOT of kool stuff.. Not very difficult , but it looks great and there is alot of awesome things to watch go on :D

Dizlor

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X