All Time Favorite Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Time Favorite Game

This is a thread to post your all time favorite game, and if u want to, put why as well

For me.. i would have to say that Final Fantasy 7 for PS1 (1997) is my alltime fav game.. the story is deep and the characters rocked... the battle system ( the whole materia thing) was revolutionary as well.. and the CG cinematics (at the time) were jaw dropping.. not to mention the summoning sequences
    powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Re: All Time Favorite Game

Ghost Recon for PC. Best game ever for me.

Comment

CIV series. Love them all. Still like to play when I have time.

Spent a lot of time with COD/UO and FarCry.

A choose to play BF2 if enough people are on our server.

Oh yes I guess the first started playing online with Age of Empires.

That's a hard choice to say which one is favorite.
      The Old Guy
      kin3
      sigpic

Comment

Hey Chair do you know Sunny?

Comment

Escape Velocity or Marathon. Probably Marathon.
          ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
          No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Diablo II.

Comment

Dungeon Master (on the Amiga).

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

CIV I on the Amiga. Spent thousands of hours playing it during my last year and a half in the Navy. Made the time just bearable.
                Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
                - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
                - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
                - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
                - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
                - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
                - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

Originally posted by Tempus
                  Dungeon Master (on the Amiga).
                  And that one took up the rest of my free time.
                  Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
                  - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
                  - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
                  - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
                  - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
                  - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
                  - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

UT i learned how to FPS on that game, a freind thought it was funny, until i started to beat him...ah those where the days.
                    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                    -Vulcan

Comment

eh, probably phantasy star online.

Comment

I'd say maybe the old Tie Fighter game. Man that was fun.

BF2 is a close second, given the social interaction/coordination built in. It's far from perfect, but has made for some epic games here at TG. :)
                        Beatnik

Comment

I'd have to say Operation Flashpoint.

Due to its open-ended environment, it gives me tactical satisfaction when i can station tanks, snipers,helo's etc... anywhere i want and have them follow direct orders.
                          "Not I", said the dog.

Comment

Starsiege: Tribes and Deus Ex. They're tied because one is all multiplayer and the other's all single player.

Comment

Marathon for sure.

99. A smiley face is not used to mark a minefield.
                              100. Claymore mines are not filled with yummy candy, and it is wrong to tell new soldiers that they are.
                              101. I am not allowed to mount a bayonet on a crew-served weapon.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X