Where is everyone?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is everyone?

I dont know if any of you remember me, but I used to play CSS and BF1942 all the time. I just got off a 10 month addiction to WOW and have noticed that for the past few days, the BF2 and css servers seem to slow? Do you all play those games anymore? IS there a new Tactical FPS game out that I dont know of?

Re: Where is everyone?

Hey John! Welcome back.

I cannot speak for the CSS servers, but the bf2 server is populated every single night. It might start a little later than it used to (hey, we've lost many to WoW and EVE), but it still gets quite populated.

You will likely need to get the booster packs though -- details in the bf2 forums.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

CSS is still up and running. It tends to get busy around 10:00PM, and runs late. We are adding new maps, new mods (VIP!), and still maintaining the high quality of play that we are known for.

Comment

WOW=Crack.....

I played ALL the time. Was fun though got to see BWL and AQ40 and had a kick ass warrior, but one day i said enough is enough and gave my toon to a guild member. Just got the armored fury pack. What is up with the Tactical Mod i see on the boards?

Comment

Originally posted by ><JohnGalt><
          What is up with the Tactical Mod i see on the boards?
          Home grown mod that puts a premium on our style of gameplay. Amazing work. :row__577:

Comment

Great to see you kicked the habit JohnGalt. CSS is very much alive although we've switched server ip's. Like Mateo said you can expect some great new changes to go into effect.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X