Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Multiplayer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Multiplayer

Have yall heard of this? I had been waiting on the deathmatch version (right now, they only have one where u play in cars) of Multitheft Auto; but I just found SA-MP, and it works great. Basically, it's playing grand theft auto w/ other ppl. u can be a passenger in a car, and shoot out of it in any direction w/ a crosshair. all of the servers have a certain mode, there's a whole lot of different ones, from deathmatch, to cops and robbers, and also this terrorist type one, where the police have to stop the terrorists.

http://www.sa-mp.com/
    So, if you already have GTA:SA, go to that site and d/l the mod. Make sure you pay attention the the May 28 news bulletin about the access violation thing, cuz mine did that. u just have to d/l the patch from the link in that bulletin to fix it, and it works perfect!

It's a lot of fun. It'd be fun to do a pub raid if anyone is interested. There's only several servers that keep a large amount of ppl on at all times.

Re: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Multiplayer

This might be fun for kicks. Please find me next time you're doing this.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

I'm sure I'll probly play tonight. If you bought your copy of San Andreas after the whole Hot Coffee thing, and have version 2, you're going to have to patch it. If you'll go to the multitheft auto forums, you should be able to find the patch. If you can't find it, let me know, and I'll find it for you. I just don't have time to do it right now.

Comment

This looks interesting.

Comment

I played muti theft auto back in the Vice City days, It was a pretty promising mod. I actually still have some videos that were recorded, fun mod it was to play with.

Comment

I'm bout to play some, I'll probly be off & on tonight. Look for me on the populated servers as either this name or Jack_Bauer. You can search this game on game-monitor, too.

Comment

Cool. I have been meaning to check this out again since way back when I first tried MTA. I just played through GTA:SA last month, so the game is still fresh for me.
              Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

When can we get a game going? I need an excuse to reinstall GTA SA. (Haven't beaten it yet and with my reformat lost my save data for it.)
                RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
                TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
                7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
                "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
                "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Originally posted by RGM-79N_GM_CUstom
                  When can we get a game going? I need an excuse to reinstall GTA SA. (Haven't beaten it yet and with my reformat lost my save data for it.)
                  I'm going the be installing it on my Linux rig.

Comment

|Tactical G-Unit|

Comment

^^^^^(As much as I hate to say this.) I call 50. (I think I died alittle inside saying that. He used to be good but is just so bad now.)
                      RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
                      TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
                      7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
                      "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
                      "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X