Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad news on Blizzard I hope it is just nothing.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad news on Blizzard I hope it is just nothing.

http://pc.ign.com/articles/712/712554p1.html

World of Diablo/Starcraft anyone?
    RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
    TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
    "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
    "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Re: Bad news on Blizzard I hope it is just nothing.

Originally posted by RGM-79N_GM_CUstom
    World of Diablo/Starcraft anyone?
    I don't know. I'd much rather play World of Starcraft than Warcraft, but... I'm not sure how to judge that news. :|
    Username: Amagius, Farenyth
    AIM:RitaReplusa
    E-mail:[email protected]

Comment

I'd rather play world of starcraft.

Comment

I never even looked into MMOs. If World of Starcraft really comes out I just have to look into it.

Comment

Hmmm, nice offhanded comment by the Vivendi rep.

World of Diablo really wouldn't add anything to....well, anything. World of Warcraft is already Diablo III.

World of Starcraft, however, would be great!

Comment

If they make a WOS I demand a Warhammer 40k MMO. I would love to be among the Emperor's finest.
            RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
            7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
            "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti

[tg-c1]

Comment

Originally posted by RGM-79N_GM_CUstom
              If they make a WOS I demand a Warhammer 40k MMO. I would love to be among the Emperor's finest.
              Warhammer Online is already under development. I linked to it a a news post somewhere.

Comment

^^^^^That is fantasy I am refering to 40,000 the Sci-fi/fantasy one.
                7th Infantry FTW!!!!!

[tg-c1]

Comment

I think you'd have to be mildly retarded to pass up the chance to make the kind of money Blizzard is making from World of Warcraft. Vivendi is probably falling over themselves left and right trying to get Blizzard to make a second MMO. It's tough to resist that kind of pressure.

Comment

Originally posted by TychoCelchuuu
                    I think you'd have to be mildly retarded to pass up the chance to make the kind of money Blizzard is making from World of Warcraft. Vivendi is probably falling over themselves left and right trying to get Blizzard to make a second MMO. It's tough to resist that kind of pressure.
                    On top of which, VUG is desperate for wins. They have been, consistently, one of the poorest performing pieces of Vivendi in terms of revenue. The pressure must be great-makes you wonder if Starcraft: Ghost was axed not because the initial demos were "meh" but that VU told Blizzard that they should focus their resources on another MMO.

Comment

^^^It is possible. VUG is in bad shape not only as you said are they poor preformers for Vivendi but they also lost one of their "heavy-hitters" in Valve.
                      7th Infantry FTW!!!!!

[tg-c1]

Comment

Yeah so you gotta wonder, whether starcraft mmo will be individually driven item based or something else like how many zerg teeth can you collect to create necklace of pro-styling +5 pimp points to your squadron's command center.

Comment

It's amazing that Blizzard has been sitting on one of the most popular franchises in gaming history and doing next to nothing with it for 8 years (aside from Ghost, like that's a contender at this point). ANY sequel to Starcraft would be an instant hit. They could publish it on gameboy and it would be a smash.

Still, I'm getting tired of MMOs. I miss the days when you could buy a game ONCE and play it whenever you wanted free of charge. By yourself if necessary. And then, here's the best part: you can put it down for years, and pick it up again and play at no additional cost.
                          In game handle: Steel Scion
                          sigpic

Comment

^^^Some of us on the IGN PC boards has a theory about Starcraft 2. That Blizzard honestly doesn't want to make it. If they so much as change anythng their fans will riot. If they don't change anything and just add 3D graphics and continue the story the fans will riot.
                            7th Infantry FTW!!!!!

[tg-c1]

Comment

Sure, they'll riot, but we all know they would still buy it. Just to make sure they have all the facts straight on why they hate it.

I'd love to play a Starcraft MMO.

-StubbedToe

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...