Ghost recon names

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghost recon names

Ok so i'm trying to get my ghost name in ascii but i cant figure it out i put in all the ascii in a text doc. and tried to copy and past it with cntr. V in game but it doesnt work...anyone with any info on this please reply.. Or a link to a web site with info about doing this and possibly a set of ascii codes that ghost will recognize would be greatly aprieciated.

Re: Ghost recon names

Originally posted by Quarters
    Ok so i'm trying to get my ghost name in ascii but i cant figure it out i put in all the ascii in a text doc. and tried to copy and past it with cntr. V in game but it doesnt work...anyone with any info on this please reply.. Or a link to a web site with info about doing this and possibly a set of ascii codes that ghost will recognize would be greatly aprieciated.
    I believe you need to edit your options.xml file in the root of your GR directory to change your name to something with special characters.
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

You cannot cut and past text into Ghost Recon. If you want to set up a special callsign, open options.xml located in your GR directory. There is a setting in there for you callsign and you can cut and paste the required characters.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Any chance someone has the ascii codes for the ghost?

Comment

I don't understand what you're asking. Do you mean you want the ascii codes that Ghost Recon will recognize?

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Originally posted by Quarters
            Any chance someone has the ascii codes for the ghost?
            Not sure what you're talking about, but here's a good little resource on ascii and extended characters: http://www.jimprice.com/jim-asc.htm#extended
            Become a supporting member!
            Buy a Tactical Duck!
            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by =Sarc=
              I don't understand what you're asking. Do you mean you want the ascii codes that Ghost Recon will recognize?
              yes

I'm trying to get |BRO|Quarters into ascii kinda wanted the registered R and stuff in there so i'm trying to figure all the codes out.... its troublesome and time consuming but thanks to you guys i'm 100% farther then i was yesterday

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X