This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A salute to Wyzcrak...

In all his glory. I was checking up on my +rep points to see how many of you loved me and I came across this.

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...tml#post362404

That contract irked my bones so hard they could've been shattered. I liked some of the principles, but some I couldn't stand.

Wyzcrak, I think, did an amazing job of showing no bias to either side of the arguement, and promptly shuting me and the rest of us up.

Kudos to Wyz in his ripe old age.

We love you man. TG wouldn't be the same without you.

-Mom
    Yer Mom /O>

To all but me is the look given but never received. My heart sinks faster and faster every time I look into them, yet I do not understand their controling power on my soul. - W11114m W45h1n670n

Re: A salute to Wyzcrak...

Err, what's your point of bringing this up again?
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

I don't know, but I gave him more rep so as to drop his old rep off the list.

I suggest you do the same... To avoid... Further incidents.
      ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
      No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis
        Err, what's your point of bringing this up again?
        to point out that he hasn't gotten rep in a very long time
        that sounds like a good idea trooper.
        -Vulcan

Comment

The rep system again? It died on the front end, so the user back end suffered greatly.

Comment

It was about 2 am and the way the Wyzcrak handled the situation was TG's way of handling incidents. I felt that it was very mature, and wanted to show the entire community how to handle such situations, as well as give thanks to Wyz for his support and leadership.

That was the point.

-Mom
            Yer Mom /O>

To all but me is the look given but never received. My heart sinks faster and faster every time I look into them, yet I do not understand their controling power on my soul. - W11114m W45h1n670n

Comment

Originally posted by Yer Mom
              It was about 2 am and the way the Wyzcrak handled the situation was TG's way of handling incidents. I felt that it was very mature, and wanted to show the entire community how to handle such situations, as well as give thanks to Wyz for his support and leadership.

That was the point.

-Mom
              lol, I was thinking, man I loved vertical capture....But you have a point, I see what you mean.

Comment

Okay. I still fail to see how dredging this thread up is worthwhile.

I don't think you need (or are the right person) to show the whole community how to handle such situations.
                Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X