OMG how pathetic is this

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG how pathetic is this

Access denied. The site administrators have removed some of your access rights. piracy is against forum rules and is illegal. you are gone

This from saying "I'll be pirating Ubi's software from now on, actually I won't cos it's that bad"

Something like that - they removed my post and access.

I was basically replying to a post some guy from germany put up about a lack of support from Ubi to German consumers. So I voiced my opinion about Ubi's lack of support and made this little quip - now I've been banned LOL.
    Jex.

Re: OMG how pathetic is this

LOL no I just re aplied, got a new login and then posted what I thought of them. Nothing ridiculous, it was to the point though. I'm obviously a little bit pissed over this but I remained civil.

More Ubi crap. Considering how many people I've helped over there too when I can this really makes me think a bunch of kids run those forums.
    Jex.

Comment

Well, UBISOFT is a French company.. No?

:icon_razz
      Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

[email protected]

New name for jex=PirateJex

Comment

Those Ubi forums are whacky. The moderators are strict about what people post. They give no warnings, just bans. It's a perfect way to shut the community up and display a loyal fan base. They've got BulletTooth .50 as PR/Community Liason or whatever they call the guy that knows nothing about what the devs are doing with the game. They've gone through so many of these types of liasons and none of them have actually done anything other than pretend our pleas are reaching the devs.

Rules of the Ubi forums:
          1. Never bash an Ubi game or you'll be banned.
          2. Do not even mention the word piracy or you'll be banned.
          3. Do not try to whine for tech support or you'll get a warning... I mean, you'll be banned.

It's horrid over there. You can't search about anything because it's been posted 50 million times so the search engine won't return any matches to keep processing down. So, you end up posting about it for the 50 millionth and one time.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Ha Haa me harty's. Shiver me timbers, Pirate Jex is on the high seas and looking for any Ubiships to plunder. Sharpen my cutlass and trim my beard - Ubi's gonna sink to the bottom of the ocean - ha haaa.

Fascist scum. So now piracy is ok as long as it's Ubi lol
            Jex.

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis
              Well, UBISOFT is a French company.. No?

:icon_razz

you know discrimination is against the Tactical Gamer code of conduct dont you...

someone ban apo.

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Originally posted by DudeMan
                you know discrimination is against the Tactical Gamer code of conduct dont you...

someone ban apo.
                LMAO :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

I'd LOVE to see that one come about - haha :icon12:
                Jex.

Comment

Originally posted by DudeMan

someone ban apo.
                  Did I discriminate? I only observed that UBISOFT was a French company. :-)
                  Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

And I observe that they are a bunch of %$**&^%
                    Jex.

Comment

Originally posted by jex
                      And I observe that they are a bunch of %$**&^%

Jex, I told UBI about your posts here, and they've decided to ban you from TG as well :icon_lol: .

Furthermore, they insist that you buy each and every new game they release, pay full $ value, no matter how buggy and untested it is, in order to prove to them that you are worthy of UBI. Oh, wait, scratch that, we do that already, don't we? :icon_wink

I couldn't stop laughing when I read your initial post here....

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X