Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Friends

Hello Friends,
    It has been a while since I've been here (a year and 3 months so the counter says - WoW). I've come off a year long play of EQ2 and bored as crap. Any of my old comprades still here? We still kicking it up in BF DC? What have we moved on to that would be kick *** to get back into?

HONEY - I"M HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Hello Friends

Holy crap! Good to see you!

BFDC is still around, but no one plays. Lots of action in BF2 though!
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Alas... my computer doesn't have the balls (video card) to play BF2 so I haven't bothered to pick it up.. Been buying to much music gear and what not (bass and accessories). I think I need another job to fuel my GAS (Gear Aquisition Syndrome).

McDermott still around? I see Cing is still posting regularly... Good to (see) you Paul. I'm going to *memberize* again right now.....

Comment

Hey there Fait! Glad to have you back. Not too many BF players with a pre June 05 join date around here anymore. Crank up that system and get into some BF2.
        |TG-12th| asch
        sigpic

Comment

One of the most talented BF2 players here at TG runs an ATI 9700 (or is it a 9800?). Not sure what you have, but you might be surprised what you can get away with.
          A policy of freedom for the individual is the only truly progressive policy. -F.A. Hayek

"$250,000 a year won't get me to Central Park West."

Comment

Originally posted by Fait_Maker
            Alas... my computer doesn't have the balls (video card) to play BF2 so I haven't bothered to pick it up.. Been buying to much music gear and what not (bass and accessories). I think I need another job to fuel my GAS (Gear Aquisition Syndrome).

McDermott still around? I see Cing is still posting regularly... Good to (see) you Paul. I'm going to *memberize* again right now.....
            Hey, Fait! Good to see you back!

I've got a GeForce 6800GT just sitting on my desk collecting dust. Let me know if you can use it!
            Become a supporting member!
            Buy a Tactical Duck!
            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
              Hey, Fait! Good to see you back!

I've got a GeForce 6800GT just sitting on my desk collecting dust. Let me know if you can use it!
              The offer means a lot Cing.. but I went ahead and purchased this 5 minutes ago from NewEgg..

ASUS N6800/TD/512M Geforce 6800 512MB GDDR2 AGP 4X/8X Video Card - Retail

My current is a FX 5200.

Comment

Originally posted by Fait_Maker
                The offer means a lot Cing.. but I went ahead and purchased this 5 minutes ago from NewEgg..

ASUS N6800/TD/512M Geforce 6800 512MB GDDR2 AGP 4X/8X Video Card - Retail

My current is a FX 5200.
                My current is too and I can run BF2. Not on super high graphics, but it works.
                --------

Zephyr: Besides Wyzcrak and his godly voice; the kind of voice that you will expect to say "Zephyr, I need you to build an ark at Marine Start, with room for two of every structure so that I may turret spam for 40 days and 40 nights" that is.

Squeak:Sometimes I'm awed by zibs genius. Then I remember he's Canadian and I feel significantly less threatened.

Comment

Another one who's been away, got a bit disappointed that noone was playing GR anymore... so what's hot at TG now?
                  Your mouse has moved, please restart windows for the change to take effect.

Comment

Originally posted by Pompa
                    Another one who's been away, got a bit disappointed that noone was playing GR anymore... so what's hot at TG now?
                    Call Of Duty baby!

And Americas Army,BF2 and Ghost Recon Advance Warfighter.

Comment

well I've got the card.. installed the game.. getting ready to play it and see how it is..... need to reinstall GRAW too.. never could play that... speaking of GR.. is Badger still around... Luna still playing it? I recall she could spank me in it pretty soundly... I won't even talk about Badger.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X