Another mini-addiction

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another mini-addiction

Ok, turn and run now if you have a mechanically inclined mind. Your free time is in serious danger.

Try the demo, then try to resist buying this:
    www.armadillorun.com

(Much like good old T.I.M., but with real physics)

I just finished Level 21. :D
    Peace through fear... since 1947!

Re: Another mini-addiction

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo....it's like they're siphoning money directly from my wallet.

[conduct][volun][drill][sg-c1][tpf-c1]
    |TG-2nd|munchkin
    Nec aspera terrent.

Comment

Originally posted by munchkin
      Noooooooooooooooooooooooo....it's like they're siphoning money directly from my wallet.
      Crap. He's onto us.

Must...not...play...this...

Looks...like...the...incredible...machine...(yeah I'm oldschool) but...with...physics...

ARGH *downloads demo*

-Zephyr
      You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

We are no clan.
      We are not a single game.
      We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
      We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

Comment

What I find amazing is the levels I complete, then go onto their website and see the ways other people do it, and end up paying less than 1/1000th of what I spend on the levels o_O

Like in one of the Void levels, I have this totally complicated method of slowing the armadillo down, where the highest scoring one on the website just has this little platform that doesn't break like mine did =(
        RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Nice find Icky, that's a lot of fun. Damn you.
          New to TG?

Comment

The solutions website depresses me, so I've started to try and solve each of the puzzles in the most complicated way known to man - much more fulfilling :D

[conduct][volun][drill][sg-c1][tpf-c1]
            |TG-2nd|munchkin
            Nec aspera terrent.

Comment

Has anybody bought the full version? How is it?

The demo is greate but I have to justify my money to the wife.
              Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
              - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
              - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
              - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
              - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
              - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
              - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

I just bought the full version. The number of levels and community support for this game looks amazing.
                Become a supporting member!
                Buy a Tactical Duck!
                Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by El_Gringo_Grande
                  Has anybody bought the full version? How is it?

The demo is greate but I have to justify my money to the wife.
                  It's great to play with the kids! :) (well at least my son doesn't mind watching)

Yes, I got the full version and I am up to level 23. I think I dreamed up a solution last night. :)
                  Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X