Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• live spacewalk

http://playlist.yahoo.com/makeplayli...segment=149773

Man.. I don't know for how much longer this will be going on, but it's a joy to watch. I just saw my first live space sunrise ever. :) The image suddenly went from all orange to full color, only to have one of the astronauts casually say "ahhh... sunrise!". Wow.

They've got helmet cams in their helmets and everything.

Amazing.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: live spacewalk

That's pretty cool. That guy is tied to the arm and they are moving him around in space. He must be a little nervous.

Comment

I've got winamp installed, and everytime i try to view it, it opens winamp and ask's for a file to be played...

I wanna see it. :(

Never mind, i got it working... :)

Awesomo!
      Oyee

Comment

Figures. We send guys 300 miles into space, just so Canada can take us the last 20 feet.
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

That's pretty cool. My friend just showed me something like this sat. night. I guess it's streaming video feed from something like NASA TV or something like that. I guess they feed 24/7. Pretty cool.
          |TG-33rd|Clawhammer
          [squadl] [sniper][unit]

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
            Figures. We send guys 300 miles into space, just so Canada can take us the last 20 feet.
            You guys are all about beating your chests and firing off the big rockets, while we Canadians handle the finesse. :D
            Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

That is really cool. I'm listening to one of the guys on Earth broadcast some messages giving information as to what's going on.

Nice link Wyz!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X