Been awhile...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been awhile...

Hey guys, been a while. Just thought I'd drop by and say, 'Hi'. Not sure if anyone remembers me, did a few modification for our RO servers. I've been everywhere, and busy than heck. I'll be getting married on September 23, and that's taking more of my time than I even thought imaginable. Anyway, may drop by and play some BF2 TacMod on occassion.

Still wanting to do a UT2007 modification of some sort with a group of developers... no idea what it could be or whether anyone would be interested. ;)
    It is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast. Ephesians 2:8-9/NIV

Re: Been awhile...

hey tzef! good to see you back!

Comment

Welcome back. You have been missed.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

Nice to see you Tzef!

Comment

Yeah man, you should stop by more often...of course we remember you...

Comment

Hop down in to that RO modification forum.. someone was looking for your files!
            Battlefield Admin() ()
            [volun2][medic][defense3][eng2][support]
            [sg-c1][gchq-c1][tog-c1][ma-c1][taw-c1][tg-c2]
            | for | |

Comment

Whats up Tzef, glad to hear from you man. Stop by more often if you can.

Comment

Originally posted by Tzefanya
                Hey guys, been a while. Just thought I'd drop by and say, 'Hi'. Not sure if anyone remembers me, did a few modification for our RO servers. I've been everywhere, and busy than heck. I'll be getting married on September 23, and that's taking more of my time than I even thought imaginable. Anyway, may drop by and play some BF2 TacMod on occassion.

Still wanting to do a UT2007 modification of some sort with a group of developers... no idea what it could be or whether anyone would be interested. ;)
                I hear you on the marriage thing taking over your life. I'm three weeks after you.

If you get some time, let's talk about a UT2007 mod.... I'm might be interested in that arena.
                |TG-12th| asch
                sigpic

Comment

I wish I could find my RO files, not sure what happened to them. They got removed from my web space when I was screwed around and haven't been able to locate them on my hard drive. The could be gone forever... They weren't that great anyway. ;)

asch, congrat man. Where's the honeymoon? We are going to Curacao from Sep 24 - Oct 1. Yes, I'm definitely interested in the UT2007 project, maybe we should look at getting a team together and deciding an avenue we'd like to take.

It's great to hear from everyone. ;)
                  It is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast. Ephesians 2:8-9/NIV

Comment

good to see you :)

Comment

Originally posted by Tzefanya
                      asch, congrat man. Where's the honeymoon? We are going to Curacao from Sep 24 - Oct 1. Yes, I'm definitely interested in the UT2007 project, maybe we should look at getting a team together and deciding an avenue we'd like to take.

It's great to hear from everyone. ;)
                      Heading to Secrets Excellence in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic over her Christmas break this year.... (she's a teacher).

Shoot me a PM or catch me on instant messenger (IM is best) to talk more about mod options.
                      |TG-12th| asch
                      sigpic

Comment

Well, I'm finally back from the honeymoon and all the hectic rushing around from wedding preparations has come to an end. Trying to settle into married life again but I've been so engrossed in Company of Heroes I almost forgot about you guys until someone asked about a good mature gaming community on the Relic forums and I recommended TG (not sure if you guys supported COH or not).

Luckily Bommando was reading the forums and called me out and told me you are supporting COH so I'm definitely back ready to fight.

asch, as UT2007 draws closer I'll definitely be in touch assuming I can seperate myself from COH (which has nice modding capabilities also). Not sure if you have any RTS mod dreams, but if so, COH may contain the engine you need and, of course, I'd be willing to help.

See you all around, especially those of you in the COH forum. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Tzefanya View Post
                          Well, I'm finally back from the honeymoon and all the hectic rushing around from wedding preparations has come to an end. Trying to settle into married life again but I've been so engrossed in Company of Heroes I almost forgot about you guys until someone asked about a good mature gaming community on the Relic forums and I recommended TG (not sure if you guys supported COH or not).

Luckily Bommando was reading the forums and called me out and told me you are supporting COH so I'm definitely back ready to fight.

asch, as UT2007 draws closer I'll definitely be in touch assuming I can seperate myself from COH (which has nice modding capabilities also). Not sure if you have any RTS mod dreams, but if so, COH may contain the engine you need and, of course, I'd be willing to help.

See you all around, especially those of you in the COH forum. ;)
                          Welcome back! Definitely get in touch with me when you're ready to start modding, what ever engine it may be.

Just don't do it over the next couple of weeks.... while I prepare for my funera.... er wedding on the 14th.
                          |TG-12th| asch
                          sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...